Technical Death Metal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laugh all you want, then try to play it, chump.

I could. I'm not even that great and remember being able to play songs Upon The Cross when around 14 years old and around than could not have been playing for more than 1,2 years.

Whatever dork!. I don't believe you have even held a guitar and you can kiss my ass.

No. It's just obvious you have never touched an instrument and yet you post your shitty opinions regarding music around the entire forum. Go die

You probably review musicians and actually think you know something.

No. It's just obvious you have never touched an instrument and yet you post your shitty opinions regarding music around the entire forum. Go die

So, let me get this straight, I point out that Legion isn't Once Upon a Cross and your response is to claim I've 'never touched an instrument" with a spiteful 'go die' thrown in for good measure.

A real chumpionship performance there, buddy.

For technical death metal I recomend Sentenced-north from here.

the last 2 pages are fukkin funny.

that argument over whether Human is death or speed metal. hilarious. not to say that both viewpoints weren't argued cogently & effectively. dialectic dominators.
i lean towards Death (& Human) being technical death. but damn me if that contrary viewpoint ain't persuasive...

the clincher? 3 of my fav tech death bands: Decrepit Birth, Gory Blister & Obscura really seem to be channelling Chuck big time. Almost to the extent of having to pay royalties.

the other skirmish over Legion is also chuckle-worthy. my 2 cents: nah, not tech death (& also pretty lame/1 dimensional
: let the hating begin)!
however The Stench Of Redemption & Till Death Do Us Part are edging closer (& kik major amounts of ass).

is Vital Remains tech death? yeah, why not? fukkin epic certainly. Dave Suzuki is a fukkin genius. death metal's MVP?

Daggerspawn
Aeon of Horus
Beheaded (marginal)
Carnophage
Deeds of Flesh (last cd)
Detrimentum
Fleshgod Apocalypse
Hiroshima Will Burn
Hour of Penance
Incinerate
Inevitable End
Inherit Disease