tell me about iced earth

Sexi Alexi 94

Oct 10, 2006
i dont know much about them but ive been listening to them on youtube a lot all day, i probaby listened to i died for you like 1000 times lmao :loco:

thats my favorite one, that song is so good, what is a good cd to start out with, and what do you guys think of them.. i think they sound pretty good and i like their singing and guitar playing a lot, and i like that guys purple guitar too , its pretty funny to see a purple guitar in a metal band like that :lol:

Burnt Offerings and Iced Earth are my favorites, but out of those I'd go with Burnt, because it has their best singer. You might want to get the Dark Saga though, if you like I Died For you; it's on there.

GREAT band.

oh they have different singers? i think ill prefer the guy with long red hair, i really like his singing :cool:

is he the one you think is the best?

oh they have different singers? i think ill prefer the guy with long red hair, i really like his singing :cool:

is he the one you think is the best?

Yeah, that's him. Unfortunately he left a few years back, but he's on the most albums of any singer for them. Burnt Offerings, Dark Saga, Something Wicked This Way Comes, and Horror Show have him.