Terrorizer Magazine Reunion Review

ThraxEm said:
Doesnt anyone think that the band was probably scared to death about this? They knew what they would face and decided to do it any way. They knew reviews like the one above would happen as well. My opinion is that the band just didnt pull enough $ to keep the boat floating. I believe there will be ONE all new release with this line up and that might just be the end of it all. Yeah the way Bush was seperated sucks, yeah the shit talking when Joey was booted sucked (OVER A DECADE AGO) and yeah yeah yeah its probably a last ditch effort to keep sailing. But fuck man... this band has given us a hell of a ride havent they? Given us a shit load of songs that added to the soundtrack of life. For me its full circle. I was pissed at first, same as I was when Joey was gone! But now I am just thankfull that there ever was and still is a little band called ANTHRAX...... Get over it fuckers... crank the shit up and enjoy.

How many new school? How many old school? Howe many dont give a fuck?!?!

didnt put it quotes cause I am sure its not spot on.

Very well put and just like D.D I wasnt going to touch this thread but I got to tell ya, dude thats it in a nutshell.

I came back to it a few times before I posted. Didnt wanna start a bag of shit on fire outside my own door LOL but I had to say it. Glad I am not the only one that feels this way... Now back to the count down, 12 more days!

ThraxEm said:
Doesnt anyone think that the band was probably scared to death about this? They knew what they would face and decided to do it any way. They knew reviews like the one above would happen as well. My opinion is that the band just didnt pull enough $ to keep the boat floating. I believe there will be ONE all new release with this line up and that might just be the end of it all. Yeah the way Bush was seperated sucks, yeah the shit talking when Joey was booted sucked (OVER A DECADE AGO) and yeah yeah yeah its probably a last ditch effort to keep sailing. But fuck man... this band has given us a hell of a ride havent they? Given us a shit load of songs that added to the soundtrack of life. For me its full circle. I was pissed at first, same as I was when Joey was gone! But now I am just thankfull that there ever was and still is a little band called ANTHRAX...... Get over it fuckers... crank the shit up and enjoy.

How many new school? How many old school? Howe many dont give a
fuck?!?!

didnt put it quotes cause I am sure its not spot on.

Very well said.