Thank-you fellow Opethians

MetalManCPA

Papa Opeth
May 19, 2001
Visit site
I just felt like saying thanks - because this board is a great place to escape and discuss all kinds of stuff.

Even when it seems to be getting out of hand, it doesn't.

:)

Originally posted by metalmancpa
I just felt like saying thanks - because this board is a great place to escape and discuss all kinds of stuff.
Even when it seems to be getting out of hand, it doesn't.
:)

I can but second that :)

And say: "look what I can do" :p ;)
OpethRock.jpg

Isn't it though?! It's great. :D My friend was saying just last night that if people knew what he thought normally, they'd hate him. Only because they don’t see things the way...well, the way that most of you here do. Very open-minded. A bigger picture. Just when I feel like I’m surrounded by imbeciles, I come here and read opinions and ideas and it’s refreshing.

Believe it or not, this site is the best I’ve ever frequented in all the time I’ve been signing online. It’s totally because of its members. I wish I could buy a round of drinks for all of you. CHEERS!

Lynn

"I laugh under the weeping moon."

Yeah, I like this site also because of the open mindedness and intelligence of the members. U can actually have good discussions ehere without being shouted down etc. And there have been some damn funny threads as well :) I mean where would we be without the word sluck?

Finally, can I just say all the members on thisd board have damn fine taste in music! :)

. Only because they don’t see things the way...well, the way that most of you here do.

i used to find it annoying that i couldn't speak to anyone as all my friends except about 2 always say i chat shit, maybe i do, but maybe they just didnt understand the shit i was talking, and still am.:)

You are all indeed a great group of people, with superb taste in music! This is the one and only board I have ever visited and I cannot imagine I could find better conversation in any other. Not to mention all the bands I have discovered here! I would also love to buy you all a round of drinks, cheers Opethians! :D

I agree! I can be in a heated debate with someone and turn around and talk music or anything, and everything be cool.
My 2nd favorite posting site would have to be "The Tibetan Anal Floss Board.":loco:

It's been part of my daily routine since May. I've been slowing off as of late, I'm not sure why, maybe I've just not had quite the urge to read everything as the forum gets bigger and bigger, I dunno.

I've met a lot of great people, and furthered many relationships, activities, and oppourtunities as a result of those contacts. This forum has ment a lot to me.

(I can't believe godisanatheist actually caught me for lead in total posts amongst Opethians... I've had that for months. There's finally someone who talks more than I do!)

Originally posted by HoserHellspawn
(I can't believe godisanatheist actually caught me for lead in total posts amongst Opethians... I've had that for months. There's finally someone who talks more than I do!)

Ha, I resent that :p ;) Mwahaha, I'm going for world domination. Unfortuneately I'm sure you've noticed the majority of stuff I talk is crap. :loco: :D

Did Hoser mention that he'll be your Minister of Propaganda, should you succeed with that world domination scheme, godisanatheist?
I couldn't help but notice that a lot of the posts here have been written in the past tense...does that mean a few of us are leaving? I guess now is time for me to come clean, at the beginning of November I'm headed for Korea. I'll get in touch with Mark about posting from any old internet cafe, but since I'll be camping most of the time, I don't expect a lot of computer time. By the way Hoser, what are you up to 'round early December, looks like I'll be passing through Vancouver on me way home for Christmas.

(Trying to imagine what it would be like if my dream of an Opethian Christmas album were to come true... me and Michael, duet, 'I'll be home for Christmas'.....)