THE 2010 WINTER OLYMPIC GAMES

Am I the only one who likes curling? I just started watching it the other day and I've actually gotten into it.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

I like Curling as well. Kinda got into it during the last winter olympics...remember being up at 2am hooked on watching it.:zombie: Asking myself the same question.."what the fuck is wrong with me"?:lol:

its actually kinda hot to hear the more attractive (female) teams screaming the lingo..."harder-harder"..."push-push" and all that stuff.

While we are at it in questioning "what the hell we are (i'm) doing"? I did watch the mens figure skating final lastnite and not because the wife made me...she was at work. Its only because I'm willing to watch any events to wich a gold medal and lots of pressure is on the line. I enjoyed it more afterwards in hearing the Russian skater who is still bitch'n and moaning the fact that he finished second behind the US skater..the latter who has been very professional / respectful about it. All in all, another US medal picked up.:)

its actually kinda hot to hear the more attractive (female) teams screaming the lingo..."harder-harder"..."push-push" and all that stuff.

I was amazed by how attractive some of the scandinavian teams were :D

The Czech - Latvia hockey was quite boring IMO.

I was amazed by how attractive some of the scandinavian teams were :D

The Czech - Latvia hockey was quite boring IMO.

Yeah whatever happened after the first five minutes. I was drunk though, so I really don't know, but whatever. I just don't know. I hope they'll play 100% tonight.

Some advice for BÅG for tomorrow's game against Finland: Play the lines that WORK.

Sorry, he won't change anything. Franzén and Zetterberg is one of the best offensive duos in the world, but what does BÅG do? He lets Franzén play in the checking line, because he's a stupid fucking retard. We will lose tonight because of him.

Good game so far - Canada seems to be dominating despite losing 2-1. All the goals have been lucky/weird hops so far.

Alright, great effort from Canada, If I'm the American team, I would not be happy at all. They we're dominated the entire game. Ryan Miller is the only reason they won that game. Canada will bounce back from this guaranteed and they will be storming.

Anyone think Luongo will be in net?

Alright, great effort from Canada, If I'm the American team, I would not be happy at all. They we're dominated the entire game. Ryan Miller is the only reason they won that game. Canada will bounce back from this guaranteed and they will be storming.

Anyone think Luongo will be in net?

:lol:..."would not be happy at all" eh? US wins against the huge favorite / host team in, in a rather big game. Yeah, the team and us fans should be devastated!? :rolleyes: C'mon, gimme a break.

I'd say Canada dominated much of the game and not the entire. Entire means Brodeur would've outplayed Miller as well...wich he didn't. The US had a good start and did some nice things in this game. The thing was, when in survival mode, the US didn't totally collapse, take too many penalties etc like young teams can do. More importantly they had guys all over the ice blockin shots doing a lot of little things to win. Miller who was outstanding, wasn't the only reason. It was 5-3 not 1-0...someone had to put the puck in the net. Even if he was or will be the reason going forward?...I'm quite happy with that. Last I checked he is a vital part of the team and very capable of stealing games. You are thinking clearly however in Canada being alright going forward...I don't think this loss will kill them. Though the pressure is building on them now even more.

A gutsy win for the US and one that can only give them confidence going forward...no matter the manner in winning. If the US gets dusted in this game like I kinda feared...I think it could have easily shattered them?

Psh. Canada dominated the first half and then 12 minutes of the 2nd until they got steamrolled by superior defense and lucky shots. Also, that call on Erik Johnson was ludicrous, it should have been 5-2.