The ANTI VALENTINES DAY thread

J. said:
spaffe, because it is a day (it is not a traditional holiday as some think) directly geared for the female. They get the traditional flowers, chocolate, teddy bears, Hallmark cards, plus another gift (usually whatever they want) all at the expense of the male. What does the male get? Sex...usually. now sex rules, but the sex is the same the other 364 days of the year.

Yikes, not that I've ever had any real relationship with someone but I don't think it's that extreme here; people seem to settle for a rose or some corny box of sweets. I think it's obvious for most it's a holiday manufactured and promoted by the shops (a fake, plastic shitty consumer's holiday :yuk: ) but I guess some girls don't mind and take advanteage of it in order to get more stuff

Day after VD, I fall in love. She's into fast cars, offroading, stoner rock, and booze. And she's hot as fuck. God damn, what a perfect woman.

fanny_musclecar.gif
fanny_offroad.gif
fanny_van.gif
fanny_sleeping.gif

Whoa baby. o_O

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck maney letars I almost scored a chick from the nettherland s today but her friend had a moustache so I had jore to ignore it and then I passed out and now Im at my brothers

lizard said:
haha I went to taco bell yesterday and the woman in fronto of me had a moustache and sideburns :^@&YQAHRTWHWTF:

when you say "in front of you" .. hope you do not mean the one serving you :loco: :wave:

I don't understand why bearded ladiezzzz don't shave. I saw this one lady when I worked at K-mart, she had a FULL GROWN FUCKING STACHE. I mean it was THICK. I can still picture her perfectly, that was many years and thousands of asshole customers ago.

What is it? Too shamed to admit that you are a woman with a mustache so you won't shave it off? Somehow it's LESS shameful to wear it in public!?

wtf.jpg

the wife sent me out for chinese food; I picked it up and walked out to my car, and two spaces away from me there was a pickup with the hood up, and a wiry little jockey type guy working under the hood. The drivers' side door was open and there was a giant fat woman sitting there wearing a tank top, and on her left bicep, in letters large enough to read from that distance, were the clearly spelled words "Lick my Pussy"....and I don't think she was a cat lover!

I looked away real quick because I didn't want her to think I was interested :)

My maintenece lady who worked for me at Mcdonalds went in to the restroom one day to clean it up and opened the stall door only to see a woman standing there holding her penis. Yes I said penis. The woman forgot to lock the door. She came and told me and then the thing came up to the counter and kissed her Girlfriend and ordered some food. It was disturbing.