Foreplay Thread

It's been my experience to note that while men can have sex at the drop of (ahem) a hat, women often require and/or desire a little more revving up.

but when it's hot man on man love, perhaps just light hand holding is sufficient to get them robes off in a hurry!

capt.txgh20404251659.bush_saudi_arabia_txgh204.jpg

woah Wonkette as usual has the scoop!!

Bush Puts the Squeeze on Saudi Prince

Is that really a picture of President Bush holding hands with Saudi Arabia Crown Prince Abdullah? No. It's a picture of President Bush "man-handing" the Crown Prince, which, we're certain the NY Times will eventually inform us, is the new term for totally heterosexual same-sex hand-holding. How can you tell it's man-handing rather than some kind of preliminary homosexual courtship ritual? Because Bush and Abdullah are frolicking through a field of Texas Bluebonnet wildflowers. If they were gay, they'd be doing something super-manly like roping steers. — GREG BEATO

sweet...Wonkette.com nails it again!!

Smells Like Diplomatic Relations
princesniff.jpg

Now that the U.S. and Saudi Arabia have declared a new era of friendship, it's time for Crown Prince Abdullah to get down to the real business of his trip: savoring the heady aroma of whorish virgin infidels. As Michael Jackson's bodyguards look on, a paper cutout of President Bush continues his efforts to persuade the prince to drop crude oil prices. — GREG BEATO

My opinion is hes only one man. i mean he has to keep relations with an entire world smooth. I think hes doing the best he can. I mean hes only human just like the rest of us.

true....but he's been handed everything he's ever had, never worked for a single thing...and his daddy's buddies bailed him out of innumerable business failings. He works exclusively for big business and the wealthy, while selling out the people he's supposed to represent. and finally, the public is beginning to wake up to the royal ass fucking they've been receiving for five years - now 50 % now say they believe they were deliberately misled by Bush about the WMD, his personal approval rating is the lowest its been, he barely finished his first term with a marginally minute gain in jobs over THE ENTIRE FOUR YEARS (the economy has to grow by thousands and thousands of jobs PER MONTH just to keep pace)...I could go on and on.

No Osama....record oil prices, despite our unprovoked attack on a sovereign nation...
and don't believe their bullshit change-of-story that, well, we still had to go into Iraq because Saddam was a really mean dude...bullshit, there are sadistic dictators all over the world we're doing nothing about, and even coddling. This war was about nothing but Bush's ego, and the oil - except that their poor planning and a completely unexpectedly (by them) insurgency is keeping us from stealing it. (Remember how Wolfowitz said, "I wouldn't be surprised to see statues of George W. Bush being erected in Baghdad."? yeah, right.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Kerry would have been better. But it would be damn hard to be worse. If the American public is willing to accept complete mediocrity, then so be it...but I'm not.

whoops I completely tantrumed and missed your point:
EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
i mean he has to keep relations with an entire world smooth.
except that he hasn't. he's completely alienated Europe, the entire muslim world, ignored Africa, tried to meddle in Venezuela (I think that's the country)...this Connecticut cowboy couldn't be a diplomat if you spotted him the "d.i.p." and the "m.a.t."

oh and let's not forget....14 or was it 16 of the hijackers were Saudis....and Dear Leedur is cavorting about with their ruler, holding hands and kissing in fields of bluebonnets, instead of grilling this sand monkey about digging into his corrupt country and rooting out the rest of them.

unfuckingbelievable.

and:

haha this is the funniest thing I've read in quite a while.
http://ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com/

excerpt:
She gurgled contentedly. Every thrust of my babymaker was met with a wrenched squeal as I grabbed her by the hips and began really leaning into it.
‘Harder!’ she begged, ‘Harder!! Tell me what you think of Chomsky!’
‘I..think..he’s..brill..iant..but..I..don’t really agree with much of his stance on Israel, and--’
‘You’re slowing down!’ she snapped. ‘DON’T SLOW DOWN!’

oh....and tough guy (but combat dodging) Bush isn't even winning what is supposed to be one of his strengths, the War on Terraorzors.

World Terror Attacks Tripled in 2004 by U.S. Count

The U.S. count of major world terrorist attacks more than tripled in 2004, a rise that may revive debate on whether the Bush administration is winning the war on terrorism, congressional aides said on Tuesday.

The number of "significant" international terrorist attacks rose to about 650 last year from about 175 in 2003, according to congressional aides briefed on the numbers by State Department and intelligence officials on Monday.

yes, but Rick, won't Preznit Can't-Spell put on his stetson, strap on his six guns, and ride off his "ranch" and boldly grapple with those terrists? He wouldn't possibly use the fear of terrorism to scare americans, would he? A fine Christian like Dubya would never try to politically profit from 9/11, would he??

from Corrente:

The Grrrranimals-like color-coded terror alert system that signals national threat levels would become optional under proposed legislation that sets the Homeland Security Department's priorities for next year.
(via AP)

Funny how we kept having "terror alerts" right up to the election, and then nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch.