Foreplay Thread

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I believe that gods greatest creation was also his biggest failure.
except for me :oops::cool:

simply another reason why Wonkette.com is on my must-read list every day!

Brazilian Dude Checks Out Condi's Balls
condiball.jpg

Condoleezza Rice is in Brazil this week, championing the principles of democracy and paying tribute to the technological advances the country has been making. "The people of Brazil are building and exporting airplanes, wireless communications and computer technology," Rice said, adding, "What's really neat is how they make all these things look exactly like volleyballs!" - GREG BEATO

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
If the Zwahiris and bin Ladens are interpreting the Koran correctly—or even plausibly—then the Koran might very well be an important source of terrorism.

Without any shadow of doubt, neither Zwahiri, Bin Laden, or any other hooligan is interpreting the Quran as it was intended. Without even having to approach an Islamic scholar, the proof of this alone is that 99.9999999% of muslims get on with their lives peacefully.

If they are misinterpreting it, we need to ask why their misinterpretations have come to acquire whatever legitimacy and popularity they have. And if both things are true, then both conclusions apply in different ways.

You're talking about people that live in the third world, with no freedom of thought, no food, no water. Do you know how easy it is to manipulate those that are desperate and looking for scapegoats? See what Hitler did with his Germans and blaming everything on the Jew? Why isn't it more plausible that someone like Osama is doing the exact same thing and blaming everything on the West?

The word Muslim means " one who submits" . There is alot of information out there andmany different interpretations but all of them come to the similar understanding that one must kill thy enemy and make the world Muslim. Its kinda similar to the thinking during the crusades accept both religions felt that way.

No, the word "Islam" means to "submit before God". If you talk to any level-headed Islamic scholar, you will find that Islam teaches that other religions MUST be accepted. It wholeheartedly believes that Jesus was a prophet. It's just the third monotheistic religion that believes in the EXACT SAME GOD that Christians and Jews believe in.

All I'm saying is this: Terrorists will exist with or without religion. The religion itself is used as a vehicle to incite hatred. All you need to do is twist the interpretation for it to work in your favor. Add to the fact that you've got legions of oppressed people looking for someone to blame, and all fingers end up on the American doorstep.

You kick a Palestinian out of their homes, and I absolutely EXPECT them to have an issue with the person that kicked them out (either directly or indirectly). None of this, however, has anything to do with religion. I figured this was all self-evident anyway...

I'm gonna make a religion based on hatred, war and terrorism and my holy scriptures will be written plain as fuck in at least three different languages so noone can misinterpret my words and all of that. I think I shall call it Hell Mike Motörbism

fotmbm said:
I'm gonna make a religion based on hatred, war and terrorism and my holy scriptures will be written plain as fuck in at least three different languages so noone can misinterpret my words and all of that. I think I shall call it Hell Mike Motörbism

Haha, yes! Then when people blame you for stuff, there would be no need for generalizations.

First line: "Eye for an eye, NOT love thy neighbour".

fotmbm said:
I think your Unquestioned Symbol of Ages should be those lesbians on your wall.

OK, Lizard has the top spot, that means he can pick the colour of the disciples' dresses. I'll get to work with the commandments yet but KEEP IN MIND that I might edit them whenever I want until I die unless I say otherwise.

EDIT:
THE HOLY SCRIPTURES

Chapter 1: The Greatest Things in Life.

Section 1a

1. METAL RAAARGH

2. Snus, Mus, Brännvin.

3. To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

4. Donating money, booze, snus and willing females to HMM

NAD said:
I think your Unquestioned Symbol of Ages should be those lesbians on your wall.
NO, Infidel! That's the center foldout!

JayKeeley said:
:tickled:

By the way, it's "lamintayshun ov der vimmin". :loco:
yeah I know, the first edition of the Holy Scriptures (I still have to come up with a cooler title, something apocalyptic) will include an audio tape of that line... Then again, I DID say I wouldn't leave room for misinterpretation

It was funny, I was sitting on my couch the other day doing well, a whole lot of nothing. And I started thinking random things, and this came up:

"Arnold Schwartzisbigger is my governor."

And I laughed for about 10 minutes straight. :tickled:

JayKeeley said:
I'm just assuming Arnie won't even be in it, so automatically it loses a point. You can't have Conan without Conan.
Actually I heard Conan would be in it, the story being that Conan had become a king etc etc and it would mostly be about his son... Dunno where I heard it or how likely it is to be true though.

Lizard: Kickass! Combine that with this Strv 122 Leopard and we've got quite an arsenal!!

P1010039-.jpg