The -- Ask a Question -- Game

lately it´s lady gaga, redrama and katy perry XD

would you go and see britney spears perform live if someone gave you the tickets for free and you wouldnt be able to sell them?

Black Eyed Peas. Seriously, I'll never get why everyone makes such a huge fuss about them, and I've just seen on TV a couple of days ago that their latest clip or whatever managed to top the charts for like dunno how many weeks. I went and checked out the song and I got this acute "wtf" feeling :lol:

Dumbest video clip ever?

So I take it Andreas doesn't take freckles. :p :lol:

Natural I suppose, UNLESS YOU WANT THE SILICONES TO EXPLODE WHILE ON PLANE, I SAW THAT ON MYTHBUSTERS!!

Mainstream music or mainstream-metal-wannabe music?

hard one...
I´d say Romania, because I have one of my best friends over there and I really wanna visit it somewhen...but NL is nice aswell, I hate comparing countries or having to choose one LOOOL

living in the city or at the country side?

country side. I need nature around me or I'll go nuts.

@ Dennis, wtf is up with comparing 2 random countries anyways? I don't see the connection =P

next question:

rugby, American football, Australian football or football (=soccer)? (since they all originated from the same sport basically)

soccer...no doubts!

winter-holidays with skiing/snowboarding/whatever or summer holidays with surfing/swimming/whatever?