The -- Ask a Question -- Game

A traditional expression in Chile "Cachay", that means something like, do you understand? Is very common to use it in all you say here in my country.

Have you seen the documentary "Global Metal", the second part of "A headbanger´s Journey" If the answer is YES, what is your opinion about it?

Because if you slip up even a tiny, incy-wincy little bit, they can mark your insurance void and don't have to pay a penny...nevermind how many premiums you've paid

Holy crap that was a roughly grown up answer....I'm scared *wimbles*

Would you rather take a broadsword or an axe into battle?

"Shall my sword sleep in my hand" Not a good idea, you're gonna roll over and chop your bits off. The line should go 'and shall I sleep with my sword near my bed, but not so close as to chop my bits off..."
Eddie Izzard, comedy genius!

How much spending money should i take to paris?

They're moderators in training :lol:

Am I right to be suspicious about a gig that venue's promoting the hell out of but the band in question don't seem to know anything about?

I think the band have reason to be suspicious. Especially if the venue in question is stocking up on ropes and chloroform.

Why is it that I can have nothing of interest to do for months on end then everything clashes on the same day?

because thats life - once you wish you´d have sth to do life is a bitch and gets you bored even more and then life gets bored itself aswell and gets hyper- and gives you loads of things to be done at the same time ;)

bets for how many people will attend the Turisas-gig in Frankfurt (without DF)? XD