The "Ask CK and Fetzer" Thread. Two for one!

With swords in their hands, did they kill each and every man?

If they are spartans, then yes.

Why is bodomonkey writing so much in this thread?

Because he's my pet blonde monkey.

Dear Kaga

how much pain does giving birth cause?

is it worse then getting your balls run over by a car?

1. Think about how those guys in the alien series movies felt when it came out of their chest.

2. Yes but it's worth the feeling if you know what I mean.

What is it like?

I'll answer that with another question, have you ever came something that was solid?

Shall I say I was wrong if I'm right?

You're always right if you believe you are right; if you think you aren't even though you might be right, then you're obviously wrong.

Chairman Kaga, what would happen if I put gravy in a super soaker and squirted you with it?:loco:

If it's KFC gravy, then you may as well put some Darkthrone on. If not, I'll have to came back onto you.

You're always right if you believe you are right; if you think you aren't even though you might be right, then you're obviously wrong.

If it's KFC gravy, then you may as well put some Darkthrone on. If not, I'll have to came back onto you.

Well what if it was that chunky white gravy that sucks? Would we listen to Eminem or the Backstreet Boys then?

If a train is due to arive at the station at 17:00 and it left at 18:00 is it going to be late?
If it's 17:00 on the next day then no.
Why is the deathbringer from the sky hunting victims in the night?
My best guess is that it/he would be spotted too easily during the day, not to mention it isn't very horrific to kill in daylight concidering that daylight doesn't seem as evil somehow.