The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

is it the one i saw last night?:err:

i don't know who you're talking about :lol:

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

hahaha

┼Victim of the Night┼;6439537 said:
Dear God of COB-OT,
from some months I've been through very difficult moments, I had a pretty big dose of problems, I often felt bad and not many people have been there for me nor I wanted anyone to help me 'cause I think that sometimes we don't have to put on the others' shoulders our burdens or personal sorrows but try to make it by ourselves.
All I wanna ask is, basicly... what can I do to feel good and become a better person who can live happy-ish without feeling bad the most of the time?
Thanks.

that's a really hard question. all i can do is try to guide you into being a good person. you have a really pure heart, so i think you're a really great person. about feeeling good, i don't know about your problems, but remember this: except death, there's nothing you cannot fix in this life. you just have to try being more optimistic and everything will be fine.

that's all i can say for now. :loco:

according to wikipedia, yes.

according to nevermore website, no.

choose your destiny.

Goddamn man! I want a straight answer! :lol: I personally think Broderick has replaced Steve and Nevermore is waiting to do an official statement. Steve has his own solo project going on so it might not be a bad thing for him necessarily...

┼Victim of the Night┼;6439537 said:
Dear God of COB-OT,
from some months I've been through very difficult moments, I had a pretty big dose of problems, I often felt bad and not many people have been there for me nor I wanted anyone to help me 'cause I think that sometimes we don't have to put on the others' shoulders our burdens or personal sorrows but try to make it by ourselves.
All I wanna ask is, basicly... what can I do to feel good and become a better person who can live happy-ish without feeling bad the most of the time?
Thanks.

What I do when I'm feeling down is I picture myself sometime from the present moment, when all the crappy things are gone, and when I don't care about whatever is going on anymore. It brings the feeling of "everything is alright now. Wow, I was really stressed out about that, but now I really don't care!" closer to you. To me, it is a very efficient way to trick my brain. Hope it makes sense.

Can you link me the "Brolly, his power is maximim" motivator? I forgot to save it :\

that's a really hard question. all i can do is try to guide you into being a good person. you have a really pure heart, so i think you're a really great person. about feeeling good, i don't know about your problems, but remember this: except death, there's nothing you cannot fix in this life. you just have to try being more optimistic and everything will be fine.

that's all i can say for now. :loco:
Hey!
This was a very good answer, made me feel better... thanks a lot, really. :)

What I do when I'm feeling down is I picture myself sometime from the present moment, when all the crappy things are gone, and when I don't care about whatever is going on anymore. It brings the feeling of "everything is alright now. Wow, I was really stressed out about that, but now I really don't care!" closer to you. To me, it is a very efficient way to trick my brain. Hope it makes sense.
Oh yeah hun, it makes perfectly sense... I think that maybe I never thought to such a thing, but I could try do it too now that you told me.
Thanks to you too. :)

Goddamn man! I want a straight answer! :lol: I personally think Broderick has replaced Steve and Nevermore is waiting to do an official statement. Steve has his own solo project going on so it might not be a bad thing for him necessarily...

i'm not a nevermore fan, so you probably know more than me in this subject.

Can you link me the "Brolly, his power is maximim" motivator? I forgot to save it :\

don't have it yet... i will link you when i see it again.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6441833 said:
Hey!
This was a very good answer, made me feel better... thanks a lot, really. :)

:cool: