The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

cause they have the power, baby.

what happened? you're getting kicked out of your apartment? :p

:lol: nah, not yet....
he won't answer my phone calls about getting my apt tested for MOLD>>>he is such a prick bastard:mad: my a/c is leaking---again---he is the king of douchebags..... i do believe i must consult with a lawyer:err: but they are also kings of douche....

*sighs*

new question......why is it NEVER lupus??????????????:p

Why did you choose the name Killergon?

The name KillerGon was born when i was playing Phobia II. I made a great high score, so at the moment of typing my name, instead of putting Gonzo, Gon or Gonzalo, i typed KillerGon.

That's the story behind my nickname.

:lol: nah, not yet....
he won't answer my phone calls about getting my apt tested for MOLD>>>he is such a prick bastard:mad: my a/c is leaking---again---he is the king of douchebags..... i do believe i must consult with a lawyer:err: but they are also kings of douche....

*sighs*

new question......why is it NEVER lupus??????????????:p

Cause Dr. House says so, and his holy word shall not be questioned. :worship:

Dear Gonzo, why are you so fucking spanish? :lol:

Hahahaha, cause i already told ya i'm good at written english. But at the moment of speaking it, my accent is really strong :lol:

KillerGon, what does your daily and weekly schedule look like?

Monday - Friday: University
Tuesday and Thursday: Ninjutsu
Saturday: Morning Training / Night Out
Sunday: Football

lol we're in the alps you prank :D
though it should have 20 ° more at this time..

Remove yourself from my sight, as your presence is no longer pleasent according to my standards.

I don't know why I asked you but it is a serious question. My friend has been involved with some pretty fucked up people as of late and they won't leave him alone. He has received threats over the phone and I'm pretty concerned for him. I don't want to get involved with his personal situation but I feel it is necessary. I'm sorry I was not pleasant enough to accommodate your thread viewing standards.

I don't know why I asked you but it is a serious question. My friend has been involved with some pretty fucked up people as of late and they won't leave him alone. He has received threats over the phone and I'm pretty concerned for him. I don't want to get involved with his personal situation but I feel it is necessary. I'm sorry I was not pleasant enough to accommodate your thread viewing standards.
idiot, that was my answer for you! that's the thing you should say to him. it wasn't directed to you.