The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Dear Gonzalo, which things might make me wake up many times on the night, during sleep?I mean, it's not any noices, nightmares or such a things, but because of some unknown reason I keep waking up many times on night:erk: I've had this prob for around couple weeks now and I have no idea what I could do about it :confused:

your thread was on the second page :p

thanks for the bump :lol:

Dear Gonzalo, which things might make me wake up many times on the night, during sleep?I mean, it's not any noices, nightmares or such a things, but because of some unknown reason I keep waking up many times on night:erk: I've had this prob for around couple weeks now and I have no idea what I could do about it :confused:

maybe you're going through a tough moment, or you're having some stress related issues... if you had exams, that's another possibilty.

we all go through bizarre periods where we are insomniac and cannot sleep. my advice is try calming down, eventually everything's gonna go back to normal.

if not, you can always take some sleeping stuff to help you rest.

maybe you're going through a tough moment, or you're having some stress related issues... if you had exams, that's another possibilty.

we all go through bizarre periods where we are insomniac and cannot sleep. my advice is try calming down, eventually everything's gonna go back to normal.

if not, you can always take some sleeping stuff to help you rest.

Alright, thanks for the advice.