The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Hi Gonzo,

How's your day going so far?

I'm fucking exausted. I played football till my legs were hurting. But i'm feeling great for that :D

Gonzo, should I cut my hair?

No.

hahah!!! i made the thread turn into "Ask KillerGon the Wicked Hair Stylist" hehehehehe....sorry

By the way, you look like Piper from Charmed.

^:lol:
What do u think of Kataklysm?

Never heard of them.

this confusses meh :zombie:

Do as you want. I'm not in the mood to play this game.

Are you glad Joe is b&? Don't lie :lol:

He defended me last time, so i will support him now.

I'm fucking exausted. I played football till my legs were hurting. But i'm feeling great for that :D

By the way, you look like Piper from Charmed.

you may need a small nap or leg massage.....

and :Smug: you're not the first one to tell me that, unfortunately. i think she looks like a prude.:lol:

at least you didn't say lindsay lohan, so YAY!:p

new question....
where did princess wildchild, moonxplosion, and macharius run away to?

you may need a small nap or leg massage.....

and :Smug: you're not the first one to tell me that, unfortunately. i think she looks like a prude.:lol:

at least you didn't say lindsay lohan, so YAY!:p

new question....
where did princess wildchild, moonxplosion, and macharius run away to?

I'm gonna sleep anytime soon.

And yeah, i knew i wasn't the only one. You REALLY look like her. Maybe she is the least sexual of the witches, but who cares? I'd still hit it. :lol:

I dunno where they are. Maybe they got tired of this forum.

Thanks for being immature. At least have your answer as what you would do were you to attend a house party. We all know you have your little differences with a little 15 year old boy so just give it a rest.
NO_U-1.jpg

Thanks for being immature. At least have your answer as what you would do were you to attend a house party. We all know you have your little differences with a little 15 year old boy so just give it a rest.

No wait wait wait... what?

Are you kidding? I mean... You... took this thread seriously? Oh yeah sure, Gonzo will be the answer to all of your question!

:Smug::erk: