The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

*imitates gon's voice* i'm in ninjutsu-lesson, i'm a sports fag AMIRIGHT(?) *imitates gon laughter*
the answer to all your questions is yes

could you make a sign saying 'jag älskar bra fiskar' and take a pic of yourself with it? and will you? for me? ^^
thank ya, good day

Translation plz.

i tought i woudn't live long enought to read this :p

Dude, it's true... i'm not arrogant, but the sterotypical argentinean is. I don't really care :lol:

War Amphibians or Conflict Tadpoles?

Struggle Anuras

Man I got the ring :D, Should I give it to her soon or Should I wait ?

As you wish man... that's a really personal decision. I would personally give it to her as a anniversary gift or something.

*imitates gon's voice* i'm in ninjutsu-lesson, i'm a sports fag AMIRIGHT(?) *imitates gon laughter*
the answer to all your questions is yes

:Smug::Smug::Smug::Smug::Smug::Smug::Smug::Smug:

I LOL'd,:lol: Either you are good at copying Gonzo or he taught you the ways of the chan.

As I said before, I'm guilty of corrupting her. Sorry Eve! :D

its swedish, something like "i love the good fish" or some crazy swede stuff

^ok gon...better trust the finn then :D :p

Well as I think bout it fiska; or fiskar meant fishing, so fisk would be fish.. So it's = You are a good fish. I've been thinking why Deadly has it in her sig and does she know what it actually means o,0. Do you speak swedish Deadly? Or did you get that off some1 swede?

^vikk's right

don't we all just love bra fisks? ^^
note: especially sara n me :lol:
now do it señor argentino

My camera is broken at the moment, so it'll have to wait... :(

Hey gonzo. what do you think of my new sigg?

Assasin's Creed looks cool... haven't played it though.

Well as I think bout it fiska; or fiskar meant fishing, so fisk would be fish.. So it's = You are a good fish. I've been thinking why Deadly has it in her sig and does she know what it actually means o,0. Do you speak swedish Deadly? Or did you get that off some1 swede?

She's studying swedish in university.

dear gonzo... 1) when will you get a new camera?

+
2)
Gonzo_quote.png
(?)