The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

im gonna ask this to gonzo but if any one knows the answer please tell

grand theft auto 1 the over top vieuw one can you play online whit some one in another house

if yes wich connection thing do i use

fav bodom song?
btw: mine is downfall live @ fuckin' Stockholm

towards dead end

How fast can you type " I have a small penis "?

:lol:

1. What's your favorite B4MV song?
2. Why aren't i thinking about Alexi?
3. Have you ever did the unthinkable?
4. Do you think i should wear a black or blood red dress?
5. Why aren't there any tickets at Ticketmaster for the Pheonix show at Summer Slaughter?

1- I don't listen to rap
2- Cause you're thinking about fetzer (?)
3- Many times
4- It depends... but i would go black.
5- Cause Ticketmaster is the gheyzorz.

Can you remove all those pictures of Alexi from her sig ? they scare me :lol:

i'm not an admin over here.

Dear Gonzo, Why is Nightwish so gay? why are they gonna change their name to Brightwish?

Gheywish! :zombie:

im gonna ask this to gonzo but if any one knows the answer please tell

grand theft auto 1 the over top vieuw one can you play online whit some one in another house

if yes wich connection thing do i use

LAN?

@Gon: If you were to give me one piece of very important advice, what would it be?

It's not a lie if you believe in it.

am i gay?

i don't think so... not that there's nothing wrong with it.

No. You're a boy, not gay. And on more sexual terms, you're a heterosexual male who has previously experienced strange feelings for the male kind, however neglected to persue them.

dude... who are you, heartless name 2? get the fuck out of here!

Querido Gonzo, I want to ask you something about fashion, I have one militar jacket and the color is green << obviously >>, but I don't know what colour of shirt and tie I should use to make a good mixture :S, can you help me << I already showed you the jacket >> ?

Querido Gonzo, I want to ask you something about fashion, I have one militar jacket and the color is green << obviously >>, but I don't know what colour of shirt and tie I should use to make a good mixture :S, can you help me << I already showed you the jacket >> ?

first of all, i don't think it's a good combination at all (militar jacket and tie, wtf?)

but if you're going for it anyway, you should use a brown shirt with a dark green or ochre tie.

but i would advise against that! it's a punch to good taste!