The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

lol I still think that to be respected, a musician must be talented. Of course the music industry is full of random girls with no talent, but that's because they sleep with their manager or something.... and they are involved with pop, not metal...

Well hey, they actually are in the business and you don't so technically, they win. Different paths, same goal.:p

lol I still think that to be respected, a musician must be talented. Of course the music industry is full of random girls with no talent, but that's because they sleep with their manager or something.... and they are involved with pop, not metal...

you just said the "music industry" and yeah virtually anyone can make it with no talent as long as they have a good producer and aren't ugly or anything.

yeah, but I rather be respected and not have to sleep with some asshole producer unless he's hot.

you need lots more practice then :lol:

Why is it "hammer" time?

CLICK HERE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW (PS: NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

why don't u like heartless name or just punk him constantly??!

It's a really long story... maybe another day.

Would like to give me a manicure?

Even if i want... i don't know how to :(

when the guy singed the song------cant touch this ,,,, was he referring to every body except you

i didn't think about that... but i guess you could be right :lol:

in a sexual way, what drives you crazy? (the good kind of crazy)

lots of stuff. but i'm willing to talk about it only on MSN... i would be ashamed of saying those things over here :eek:

dear Gonzo, what would you advice me to do instead of reading COBOT?

play football, meditate, practice a martial art, go biking, hang out with friends... there's lots of stuff to do!

Why am i teh drunkz0rz

Cause you drank to much alc0h0lz0rz!

why are you not answering

Cause i wasn't online at that moment :loco:

why was the neve dude never making threads and now he is making 2 a day

he's brainstorming! :zombie:

Do you think I'm talented enough to make it to the music industry someday ?

it's a tough road... if you are really talented, the road will be harder... the new trend is to promote shitty musicians (?) or ghey bands with absolutely no talent that sell lots of ghey records for the ghey musical industry.

you'll need some contacts if you want to make it.

Do you think I am a good lover ?

that's not my call man... you should ask your gf.

Yeah KillerGon. Did he tickle your fancy last night?
Hahahaha....

:Smug:

When will i go to Italy?

when you have a stable job and a couple more years.