The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

i was blue belt (4º grade) in 1996 and spent all 1997 training for nothing. fucking ghey professor, i should have advanced at least one step towards black belt. that's why i left at march 1998.

Dude, that's ghheeyyyyy.... good decision by leaving. Where I take lessons it's a minimum of 24 lessons and three months to advance from white to orange, orange to yellow, yellow to green, etc. then six months between red to red/black to black (granted that you pass each test, of course). But Ninjitsu owns, so :kickass:

i was blue belt (4º grade) in 1996 and spent all 1997 training for nothing. fucking ghey professor, i should have advanced at least one step towards black belt. that's why i left at march 1998.

Training martial arts is not about advancing in belts :lol: i trained for karate for 10 years, and i didn't get my black belt.

Clone Michael Jackson

yes or no?

no. there must be just one michael jackson.

Training martial arts is not about advancing in belts :lol: i trained for karate for 10 years, and i didn't get my black belt.

i did taekwondo when i was 7 to 11 years old, so at that age, is all about advancing belts. but i get your point, and now in ninjutsu i don't care about belts. but that's because ninjutsu has a different philosphy than taekwondo.

in fact, i think taekwondo is basically all about advancing belts and competing. nothing more.

if ur not built muscularly most fight techniques are useless. everyone here is skinny

disagreed. some skinny guys can easily defeat a buffed up dude if they're trained.

Gonzo, what do you think of this keyboard intro? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPD-InRAksM

it was quite nice to listen... then the song, is not really the style of metal i like, but whatever.

:lol: @ korg keyboard

Gonzo, how long have you been god?

Since i was born, but i realized about it 3 or 4 years ago.

the moment he sucked my cock and my godly spooge splashed upon his face making godly like me in the process :lol:

so this was your secret sexual fantasy?? gheyzorz! :lol: