The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Why the fuck does it take so long to get to the own pictures threads last page? i have fucken verizon fios it takes 1 second to get anywhere. this forum suchs

Why the fuck does it take so long to get to the own pictures threads last page? i have fucken verizon fios it takes 1 second to get anywhere. this forum suchs
yes! the forum's server is about to collapse, like mr. goatse's ass. sometimes the forum is down, some other times it won't load, etc. etc.

deron should consider buy/hire a stronger server for such massive daily attendance.

yes! the forum's server is about to collapse, like mr. goatse's ass. sometimes the forum is down, some other times it won't load, etc. etc.

deron should consider buy/hire a stronger server for such massive daily attendance.
I want his monay. Does deron live in devon in the countryside with a nice farm and a windmill, and a dirty underground laboratory with dead animals hanging from meathooks, concealing a large server and a laptop?

did any one ask you? is it your thread?
He ran off with your ghey dad, right about the time your ghey wife ate herself to death..

you mention ghey again.... did any one ask you? do you feel lonely, trying to find some friends to talk with? just shut up!