The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

why is this thread such a self fellating jerkfest, with you as the self important leader?

u like bam's unholy union or viva la bam? do u like sk8tboarding? well...i guess these are enough questions for 2day...
ah...i got another one: who involved teh ...z0rgz -thingie?
lg

1- no
2- no
3- codi and i usually fool around with the zorz thing, especially on our C&G cartoons.

why is this thread such a self fellating jerkfest, with you as the self important leader?

lol... seems that you don't like me... you're not the first nor the last one.

OK, now you're just getting boring.

leave.

*looks at join date*

:headbang:

lol yeah... you may be pure evil, but at least is fun to create some flame wars once in a while :lol:

:lol: If you're gonna be all serious all the time then this DEFINATELY isn't the place for you. So then, Mr. Beast from the Yeast, if you're not gonna lighten up then I suggest you crawl back into your mom's mouldy vagina and get a sense of humour.

exactly.

u like bam's unholy union or viva la bam? do u like sk8tboarding? well...i guess these are enough questions for 2day...
ah...i got another one: who involved teh ...z0rgz -thingie?
lg

Bam Margera is a faggot. Skateboarding is for faggots. Viva La Bam is a show created for faggots.

:lol: If you're gonna be all serious all the time then this DEFINATELY isn't the place for you. So then, Mr. Beast from the Yeast, if you're not gonna lighten up then I suggest you crawl back into your mom's mouldy vagina and get a sense of humour.

I've got a sense of humor, thanks. If one of you says something funny, I'll laugh. Being rude to someone because you disagree with their tastes is not what I consider to be funny. I heard about assholes like you and KillerGon on this board...turns out they were right.

I tried to be nice to you, but looks like you're just as big of an asshole as KG. Fuck off pissant. Tools like you think you own this place...you are utterly pathetic.

I've got a sense of humor, thanks. If one of you says something funny, I'll laugh. Being rude to someone because you disagree with their tastes is not what I consider to be funny. I heard about assholes like you and KillerGon on this board...turns out they were right.

I tried to be nice to you, but looks like you're just as big of an asshole as KG. Fuck off pissant. Tools like you think you own this place...you are utterly pathetic.
tits or get the fuck out

KillerGon, why oh why are people taking this thread seriously? Do you like beer? I like beer. Ah'm drinking beer the noo. It's good.

Why is the scottish dialect so much more awesome than the complete lack of a dialect that us englanders get?