gheyzor has many meanings.

one of them:

HeartlessName.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: graphic, :lol:

will i pass this year?

and... why does this song make me cry? :cry: :ill:

+ is it sad to go to a festival by myself? :loco: :lol: :ill: :Smug:

1- Yes you will. You're a smart empress.

2- Dunno what song are you talking about, but sometimes, there are powerful songs that can really get inside you. For example, The Odyssey for me.

3- Not at all. I went alone to Symphony X gig and still enjoyed it as hell!! plus, you can meet new people.

will i have a good birthday today?

yes... your parents will give you an ipod as a birthday present... then you'll lose it, everyone will fool you cause of that and finally, you'll become an hero. make sure to videotape all the process :lol:

How does I shot web?

53pdje9.jpg

If you had one wish what would it be?

that i had infinite wishes.

Dear KillerGon,

will 15-year-old kids stop talk politics someday, and realize that they don't even understand a fuckin word of what really occurs ?

Thanks forward.

haha i understand your point man. i'm tired of all these ghey kids playing revolution in some high schools, believing that communism really works, etc. etc.

they are quite ghey. but fortunately, they are not majority. think about that.

Kind of a stupid ? that I already know the answer to.

COB's lyrics are on Lyrics On Demand .com - which is pretty popular and has a good reputation.

Are these potentially official lyrics since they have been submitted to this site?

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/c/childrenofbodomlyrics/index.html

they are not official, but some may approach to the 100% of lyrical exactness. it's a gamble.