The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

Ever since I put a poster up of Layne Staley in my room, weird things have been happening in my house, like appliances messing up in my house, and the likes.

Also, I always feel like there's someone behind me, and today, I felt a hand on my ass at work, and noone was behind me.

Explano, por favor??

Ever since I put a poster up of Layne Staley in my room, weird things have been happening in my house, like appliances messing up in my house, and the likes.

Also, I always feel like there's someone behind me, and today, I felt a hand on my ass at work, and noone was behind me.

Explano, por favor??

You are paraniod! That is probably why you didn't answer my email about the AE cd :lol: It's alright, I downloaded it elsewhere :headbang:

Explano, por favor??

Some objects and some places tend to have a black aura or karma. You need to avoid those bad luck charms. It's like if you decided to live with a broken mirror or a redhead... take that poster out! :lol:

Why always the girls that I like most of them dont like me back, and the girls that I dislike I really likes them ?

I hate it :lol:

It's the irony of life, my friend.