The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

all the songs ive heard from symphony X rawked my balls. What albums should I get first?

all the songs ive heard from symphony X rawked my balls. What albums should I get first?

In order:

Paradise Lost (Since it's a new release, it's usually way cheaper to buy it now then later, so I'd get this one first)
V
Divine Wings
Damnation Game
Twilight in Olympus
The Odyssey
Self-titled
Live on the Edge of Forever (Live disc, probably my favorite one ever)

why do companies have the never to say their shirt is pre-shrunk when it fucking isnt and shrinks in the wash?

So that means I'll never kick Yngwie's ass either ?

Yngwie's ass is too big to kick it.

How can we influence people to listen to metal?

Introduce them to catchy songs. I wouldn't recommend showing them black or death metal first. Go for some heavy/power metal. That should work.

Tip: Hunting High and Low, from Stratovarius, always works.

i would get The Divine Wings of Tragedy first, or Paradise Lost.

Then i would go for:

The Odyssey
V: The New Mythology Suite
Twilight in Olympus
The Damnation Game
Symphony X

You could also get Prelude to the New Millennium (a great compilation made in 1998) or the live album (Live on The Edge of Forever, recorded in 2001)

Dear Gonzo,

How do you fight the urge to kill people? :mad:

It's a mix of self consciousness and willpower. But in your case, i bet it's just a temporary grudge. Don't worry, it will fade away.

Gonzo, do you like my new sig?

I think it's bit too big :lol:

Gonzo, do you like my new sig?

To be honest, i never listened SYL.

Gonzo why is my new sigg awesome?

LOL Pinella. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

why do companies have the never to say their shirt is pre-shrunk when it fucking isnt and shrinks in the wash?

Blame capitalism.

Söy;6407561 said:
why are people who are not gonzo answering the questions now?

I was just asking this to myself. o_O