The *Ask Rider* Thread

Incidentally, im curious. This generalisation... I dont feel as if ive caused any problems over here for a while, have I?

You tell me COBOTers...

I know this is my question thread but i have one for you.. When are you going through puberty? Seriously you look like your 12 years old. Do you have that websters disease or something?

I know I'm not supposed to be here, but wtf should I do on a rainy friday night? :lol:

Incidentally, im curious. This generalisation... I dont feel as if ive caused any problems over here for a while, have I?

You tell me COBOTers...

Actually, you're one of those people that make you laugh, yet is intelligent. I like you.

I know I'm not supposed to be here, but wtf should I do on a rainy friday night? :lol:

I know this is my question thread but i have one for you.. When are you going through puberty? Seriously you look like your 12 years old. Do you have that websters disease or something?

I wouldn't talk about someone's appearance in your case.

@turbo
Dude! Retarded insult!

@dumb fucking ginger
dude you have no idea what i look like the only picture you have seen of me is of me over 2 years ago which looks nothing like me and was a bad angle from the start plus you are one of the ugliest pieces of shit on this forum so shut your fucking mouth.

@turbo
Dude! Retarded insult!

@dumb fucking ginger
dude you have no idea what i look like the only picture you have seen of me is of me over 2 years ago which looks nothing like me and was a bad angle from the start plus you are one of the ugliest pieces of shit on this forum so shut your fucking mouth.

Someone is the sensitive type :lol: