The "Ask Undefined" Thread

^HAHAHA!

Dear Joe,
Why are you so awesome?

6bm4opf.jpg

Man I broke up with my girl, some advice I could use ? I don't know sth that makes me stronger when I see her again.

Um, MSN me dude cuz I don't know the situation so my advice here can't really help.

I was gonna ask wtf this was then when I quoted it the link gave it away :p

^HAHAHA!

Dear Joe,
Why are you so awesome?

:lol: I'm not.

Your actual facepalm was better. This is just lame. I demand Gonzopalm from now on.
So it begins...

If there's a hole straight through the earth, from the south pole to the north pole, and you jump through it what would happen? would you keep falling forever, or fall back down when you get to the middle, or is it physically impossible?

Such a hole is impossible, it would become some massive vulcano. If not, you'd just burn after like 1000km, if not, you'd splat into millions of pieces somewhere near the middle

Thanks captain obvious! But hypothetically, what would happen? Would you fall into the atmosphere? Seems like a retarded question, but I didn't do good in physics :lol: So aside from burning to death, extreme temperatures, hitting object, meeting satan, whatever, what would happen?

Thanks captain obvious! But hypothetically, what would happen? Would you fall into the atmosphere? Seems like a retarded question, but I didn't do good in physics :lol: So aside from burning to death, extreme temperatures, hitting object, meeting satan, whatever, what would happen?

Obviously, the gravitational power isn't on the surface, but in the core, so you would be pulled to the core and get stuck there.