The "Ask Undefined" Thread

where do you get the inspiration for your poetry?

Hm, well I'm just (not to sound like a dickhead or self-absorbed) naturally creative, so I just draw inspiration from anything really. I choose a topic or an idea generally and go from there. I mean I am a shitty writer, but I do have weird ways of looking at things, and I always try to take things and make them original.

does the fact that you are so ugly help?

:lol: Yes, it does. That is why we can never meet because you are so hideous that next to you, I would seem beautiful and therefore would lose my ability to write poetry!

Hm, well I'm just (not to sound like a dickhead or self-absorbed) naturally creative, so I just draw inspiration from anything really. I choose a topic or an idea generally and go from there. I mean I am a shitty writer, but I do have weird ways of looking at things, and I always try to take things and make them original.

:lol: Yes, it does. That is why we can never meet because you are so hideous that next to you, I would seem beautiful and therefore would lose my ability to write poetry!

huh. that's so interesting. i always thought emos can't be fat. but whaddye know!

Thank you hun :)
You're welcome :D
euhh... no but it's... ehhh... i never read your poetry. YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL WORSE NOW.

i'm just gonna delete it.

:lol: Don't worry, or feel bad :p it's for fun! Besides it's too late, I already answered! And hm, I thought you had read it cuz you referred to them and not many people that are new know I write poems... so :lol: But anyways, I can always post one if you want. ;)

Dear Joe,

will you write me a shitty poem about black people?

Sure :lol: Can I use the "n" word? Cuz it rhymes with trigger and that's basically enough to get me started to write something epic :lol:

If you could meet any person, living or dead, who would it be? Can blind people see their dreams? Also, if it’s true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

If you could meet any person, living or dead, who would it be?

Hard to say, this is a tough one.... but I think it'd be a tie between Buddha and Jesus. If I could only pick one however, I'd meet Jesus and figure out whether or not he was in fact the messiah/the son of god or just a very wise man ahead of his time, much like Buddha but I already know he was human. Either way I think it'd be cool and I would learn a lot from either one no doubt.

Can blind people see their dreams?

I think it depends on if they have ever had vision, or if they were born blind. I think it's entirely possible blind people who lost their sight later in their life can see in their dreams, whether it be memories, or new scenarios involving things they have already seen (or at least even just faint colours from time to time).

But I think if you're born blind, and only ever known gray/darkness, then no you won't see anything in your dreams.

Also, if it’s true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

I do believe to some extent we are here to help others, or at least we have the choice to do so presented to us everyday. I mean, by nature we are out only for ourselves, but through our own intelligence we know things like cruelty and sadness, etc, exist... things that don't apply in nature. So if we can overcome our nature, and do what we know is right, even if it's a little thing, it's a pretty amazing thing considering. I mean, helping someone, whether it be big or small, really makes you feel good in my opinion.

So I think in brief, everything happens for a reason, and if an opportunity arises to help someone, what you do really determines your character. It's a test. I'm not saying go out and help everyone and do everything for them. That helps no one in the end (To understand this concept fully, complete Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2). But do what you can to make the world a better place in your own way. I believe in karma. But I also know no one is perfect so try your best to at least break even (karmically) and you will be a happy person and good things will happen to you.

(I just realized I misread the question and I've been up for 24 hours so I'll re-address it at another time)

why don't you carry a sign that says "look at me i'm an attention whore!"?

-[chop]-;6357512 said:
What do you think about this guy ESPmyk?

He loves gay music :lol: No I just think he likes the new song a lot more than he should, dreams about giving Alexi a blowjob and headbangs to LoG CD's. I think he thought I was an AYDY hater and jumped the gun, so whatever he can enjoy his shit taste in music doesn't bother me :lol:

steroids.jpg