The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Question. Did you miss me?:lol:

Not really, but I DO miss Iron Chef :(

will i have to do hard work 2morrow?
Depends on what you're doing... but working hard is not a bad thing, sometimes it pays off very well, either financially or emotionally.

Why didn't you change your username?

To be honest I forgot about that thread, and also, there weren't any good suggestions. People either suggested really dumb things or they told me not to change it. Nothing really productive.

I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake.

Can you flyyyy Bobby?

I had to kill Bob Morton because he made a mistake. Now it's time to erase that mistake.

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: This is one of my fav quotes from the movie too! Robocop is just one of those epicly awesome movies I can watch over and over. The melting sludge guy getting splattered across the windshield is just cinema at it's finest. Fuck, I think I'm gonna watch thismovie tonight.

Can you flyyyy Bobby?

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: This is one of my fav quotes from the movie too! Robocop is just one of those epicly awesome movies I can watch over and over. The melting sludge guy getting splattered across the windshield is just cinema at it's finest. Fuck, I think I'm gonna watch thismovie tonight.

Man, Robocop is a shit, is nothing good in it, your movie tastes are worse than codi's ones.