The "Ask Undefined" Thread

If there's a hole straight through the earth, from the south pole to the north pole, and you jump through it what would happen? would you keep falling forever, or fall back down when you get to the middle, or is it physically impossible?

Obviously, the gravitational power isn't on the surface, but in the core, so you would be pulled to the core and get stuck there.

Been answered, next question.

Why can't we all have blue eyes?

^ because Germany lost the war, you fucking nazi :lol:

Been answered, next question :lol:

Dear Joe,

Seeing as I can't talk to you on msn, what's going on?

Been resolved, next question!

IS IT CAN BE MOAR QUESTION TIME NAO PLZ?!

Can you buy time on the internets? :(

Not sure what you mean? If you mean purchase time on a computer with internet access, then yes... internet cafes work well for that purpose. If you mean buy actual time, try ebay, they have everything on there. :lol:

But fuck, on second thought, if you really want to spend the money I'll sell you some time right now for 50 bucks :loco:

That's 1 load of my chest what about the meaning of life then?

Why does every homo ask this? I can't tell you what the meaning of life is, because there isn't one. Life is just comprised of trillions and trilllions of atoms which are all linked and make something bigger and somehow by random crazyness this universe came to be. All I know is we're here now, so try to make the best of it.

Oh wait, nevermind. Realgod just called, he said the meaning of life for you is to become an hero.

That's 1 load of my chest what about the meaning of life then?

Oh wait, nevermind. Realgod just called, he said the meaning of life for you is to become an hero.

At which you have failed a million times alrdy. So stop believing in god and stop trying to become a hero. Which leaves you without a meaning of life, so suicide alrdy

Why does every homo ask this? I can't tell you what the meaning of life is, because there isn't one. Life is just comprised of trillions and trilllions of atoms which are all linked and make something bigger and somehow by random crazyness this universe came to be. All I know is we're here now, so try to make the best of it.

WOOHOO!!!