The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Do bears shit in the woods?
No, they use outdoor toilets :rolleyes:
How can i cheer myself up? I hate 9 days left till i drive back to NY and everyday get's harder to get through cuz i miss my gf a million times more each day and i wanna kill someone
I don't understand this question, or rather, I don't know what situation you're describing? Maybe cuz it's 4am. Sorry.

Would you show me around Canada if i came over?
Yes, but Canada sucks. :lol:
Dear Joe,

Have you ever had the feeling that someone was avoiding you?
*avoids*:p
Joe, how come you're always busy on msn?
Because, I am always working XD

I first started listening to metal with my best friend, and we went on till two months ago, she decided to start listening to crap like rap and shit, so what can i do to change her mind?

Why is Joey short for Joe, when Joey has more letters?

Joey isn't short for Joe. Joe and Joey are short for Joseph, it's two variants you can use to shorten that particular name. Joey is the more juvenile of the two, used for children (I was 'Joey' when I was younger) and Joe is for a more mature person.

I first started listening to metal with my best friend, and we went on till two months ago, she decided to start listening to crap like rap and shit, so what can i do to change her mind?

*coughs*

His mom still calls him Joey though :lol:

:lol: Shut up.

Fuck sorry, I didn't see that.

Well, you can't change her. Everyone has different tastes and if she likes music you think is bad, then let her. Hopefully she'll come to her senses but if not, just make sure she doesn't make you listen to that shit when you're with her.

Try introducing her to catchy, kickass metal bands though, like Shade Empire. Might take he back.

Why is it taking Brandon 15 minutes to answer or make a comment on msn?

:lol: