May-June, 2008: Iron Maiden Powerslave Tour

Oct 31 - The Black Crusade - Machine Head, Trivium, Arch Enemy
Dec 13 - Clutch
Jan 8 - Iron Maiden Powerslave Tour
Jan 28 - 2008 Big Day Out fest - Rage Against The Machine

And probably Gigantour - Megadeth, DevilDriver, Static X

Dear Joe... hello! ...I would have 3 questions:

1. how are you?
2. how is your mom? I hope now she's feeling better and that everything went well...
3. for I know that sometimes you can foresee future... what is gonna happen to me on the next month? Anything that I should know first to get prepared a lil'? (idiot question, but we can laugh at it anyway, don't worry)

Thankz... *half smiles*

┼Victim of the Night┼;6614145 said:
Dear Joe... hello! ...I would have 3 questions:

1. how are you?
2. how is your mom? I hope now she's feeling better and that everything went well...
3. for I know that sometimes you can foresee future... what is gonna happen to me on the next month? Anything that I should know first to get prepared a lil'? (idiot question, but we can laugh at it anyway, don't worry)

Thankz... *half smiles*

1. I'm good, you? Glad to see you back.
2. She is doing well, thanks.
3. I can't see the future, and we are all our own creators. We shape our own futures, but I hope yours is filled with happiness and good fortune!

Why do i feel that it's cold all the time?

Because you have ice water in your veins! :heh:

Do you like Cradle of Filth?

If not at the gig the are playing at which you are going to, will you watch them or go out or be late or something?:p

Yes, I like them, and I am only going to that show because of them. But what else will be funny is that GWAR is gonna be there and I'll get to see all the goth kids flipping out when the fake blood ruins their leather homo clothes :lol:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of my respect do you think you have lost for liking Cradle of Filth :p :lol: :p

0 for the wicked pwning we did together on Halo (btw my Xbox 360 got the red rings of death so I have to send it away, I won't be playing for like a month :()

haha :p

Dayums :( I got the red lights of death a few weeks ago, but they were pretty fast in getting it back to me.