The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Have you ever been to Europe? If so, how was the food? Things beyond pussy can be described as food.
and
One or the other: Is Vikk immune to flaming or is Vikk just really bad at starting/acknowledging wars?

secks > fight

The criminal record shouldn't bother you per se, but be wary. If it's for theft, or assaults (against women) you should be careful. He could turn out to be a leech/con artist and steal from you or you know he could be a women beater or rapist. It all depends, personally my whole family/circle or friends have criminal records, it's not a big deal. Just make sure the guy isn't a druggie, woman beater or con man and it shouldn't matter.

As for dumspter diving, if you mean he eats from the garbage, then fuck yeh you should be worried. God knows what disease or bacteria he could pick up from there and then inturn infect you with. So if that is the case, be careful. If you mean, he takes things from the garbage that are usable (ie: old furniture) then that isn't bad at all in my opinion. Depends on the frequency. It's a little strange if he fucking jsut stops and jumps in a dumpster to look for anything he can find. That might be a problem, but if he just happens to see something cool on the curb and takes it that's nothing to be worried about.

I'd need to know more about the guy really but just take my advice. Guys tend to come off nice at first then change after a few months so just be aware especially if he has a history of stealing from or harming women.

He doesn't eat from the garbage, but yeah, he'll take pieces of furniture and whatnot. He never did it infront of me, but one time he said "hey, we should go dumpster diving sometime!":Smug:

And his criminal record is not for wife beating. It's actually (and this is fucking embarrassing) grafitting and (I can't believe I am about to type this in a pubic forum) drug dealing. But that's when he was like 10 years ago - he's 32 now.

What else... he has the same job I do - he's a counselor at a homeless shelter and he's really good at it. And he's really damn nice, but he's annoyed when I don't "stimulate" his mind enough (I don't speak much).

I'm a joke! No?

:lol:

Edit: DJ_British, he's a DJ, btw! And yeah, I know I just owned myself even more with the 2 paragraphs above this:p

This is not really a question, I just have to share it: I've been going out with a Mexican co-worker! He's all ghetto and stuff. Should it bother me he goes dumpster diving? He has a criminal record, too.
weren't you about to get married with a russian guy or something?

He doesn't eat from the garbage, but yeah, he'll take pieces of furniture and whatnot. He never did it infront of me, but one time he said "hey, we should go dumpster diving sometime!":Smug:

And his criminal record is not for wife beating. It's actually (and this is fucking embarrassing) grafitting and (I can't believe I am about to type this in a pubic forum) drug dealing. But that's when he was like 10 years ago - he's 32 now.

What else... he has the same job I do - he's a counselor at a homeless shelter and he's really good at it. And he's really damn nice, but he's annoyed when I don't "stimulate" his mind enough (I don't speak much).

I'm a joke! No?

:lol:

Edit: DJ_British, he's a DJ, btw! And yeah, I know I just owned myself even more with the 2 paragraphs above this:p

What happened to you Cris, it seems since you came to the States you're totally different.