The "Ask Undefined" Thread

How often do you listen to Something Wild? and if you do quite frenquently, then do you listen to the album in its entirety or do you just listen to certain particular songs like Lake Bodom?:kickass:

your toughs about grim and frosbitten black metallers

:lol: I'd rather not say, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and has the right to choose their own lifestyle but imo, black metal as some amazing bands, and a lot of shit bands And the tr00 kvlt faggots just make me LOL at the genre and make it hard to respect.

How often do you listen to Something Wild? and if you do quite frenquently, then do you listen to the album in its entirety or do you just listen to certain particular songs like Lake Bodom?:kickass:

Well I haven't been listening to much Bodom lately so, not that often. But I'm not one who usually listens to CD's start to finish, unless it's my first time hearing it, so by that virtue alone, I only hear a few songs, whichever ones shuffle chooses. :headbang:

If you're real, fred.... If you're real!

Was it a good movie?

It was ok, it could have been a lot fucking better though. Started out really strong then kind just, became like every other movie they make nowadays, a disappointment. But still, all in all it is a good movie, just not something I'd watch again. First time through though it was good.

Dear Joe,

1) hi, how are you?
2) what are you doing at the moment to have some fun and not get bored?
3) did you straighten your hair recently? (sorry for the randomness, it's that I straightened mine a few hour ago so.... I just felt like asking that, dumb Eli, haha)