The "Ask Undefined" Thread

I used to drink coffee like a madman but, caffeine izt BAD, so I stopped. I've never had an energy drink, and I wake up fine on my own so I don't need coffee.

Me too, I used to drink coffee like there was no tomorrow, but then I quit drinking it cause it isn't good for the health.:kickass:
I should put green tea in my avatar instead now that I drink tea, lol.

Do you like any classical music coz I'm having a weird day In which I feel like listening to it and I was wondering if I was the only person who likes metal that likes this shit?

Thanks for answering in the other thread man I'll ask something different

Whats the weather like cause it's 40 Degrees Celsius here which means it's bloody hot in crappy American weather scale terms?

Do you like any classical music coz I'm having a weird day In which I feel like listening to it and I was wondering if I was the only person who likes metal that likes this shit?

Yes, I do like classical, and a lot of other members here do as well.:lol: You're not alone.

Whats the weather like cause it's 40 Degrees Celsius here which means it's bloody hot in crappy American weather scale terms?

It's windy as fuck and cold out, it's only 0 right now but it was -30 with the windchill a few days ago :erk: Fuck you for having nice weather :lol:

P.S. I'm Canadian and here we use metric :p Only Amerifags use fahrenheit.

Question for Joe:

Could you refer me some really good books that aren't popular/known by everybody?

(I specify not popular/known just to be sure you don't name obvious books that I would already know.)

You would be surprise to see/hear how much Metal and Classical music have in common.

+1

Also whats the name of the ice hockey team you support are they winning and do you care, if so how much?

Um, :lol: Well I am a Habs fan, and I honestly don't know if they're winning because I haven't bothered to watch a single game yet this season. And also, I don't care that much, I mean I'm happy if they're doing well but either way I'm not a huge hockey fan unlike some of my fellow countrymen. :lol:

Question for Joe:

Could you refer me some really good books that aren't popular/known by everybody?

(I specify not popular/known just to be sure you don't name obvious books that I would already know.)

I don't really read much but I can tell you it's Lithursday so get your ass on 4chan and get some books.