The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Joe if roses are red and violets are blue then what type of underwear do you wear?

Roses are red,
Clowns don't frown,
When I eat beans,
My underwear's brown.

:lol: Seriously though, I only wear boxers. I can't imagine wearing briefs or jockeys. I don't mean to offend anyone but personally I don't see how anyone with nuts can either. Seriously.

Jockeys and briefs for fuck sake, undies are ugly as shit on men, tho on girls it can looks cute :oops:

:lol: Well whatever, for me they're just too goddamn tight and uncomfortable. Feels like my nuts are being squished. The boys need room to breath, not be stuffed up against my asshole by tight-fitting underwear.

P.S. Did you get that link I sent you?

what kind of deoderant do you use
and how many times do you swipe it under your arm on average.

Deoderant is for little girls and gay men :lol: I actually have a good b.o., not to sound like some conceited asshole but :lol: I've been complimented about my 'smell' before by girls. Some people just have a unique and non-offensive body odour. I mean if I'm home from work or back from doing something strenuous then yeh, I use it after a shower :lol: I'm just saying in general, I don't. If you fukken stink though, on the other hand, then please use it.

To answer you though, I use Right Guard, and it's a gel so once is enough. :kickass:

Deoderant is for little girls and gay men :lol: I actually have a good b.o., not to sound like some conceited asshole but :lol: I've been complimented about my 'smell' before by girls. Some people just have a unique and non-offensive body odour. I mean if I'm home from work or back from doing something strenuous then yeh, I use it after a shower :lol: I'm just saying in general, I don't. If you fukken stink though, on the other hand, then please use it.

To answer you though, I use Right Guard, and it's a gel so once is enough. :kickass:

fair enough. i saw cursehd with teh st1nk. :zombie:

I don't know... Any I must say. What I like is Bukowski, Palahniuk, Zola, Wilde, Nietzsche, Dostoeivski, Bret Easton Ellis, Doyle, Kerouac, I may forget some.
Try these ones :

- "Catch 22" by Joseph Heller
- "Civil Disobedience" by Henry David Thoreau
- "Collapse" by Jared Diamond
- "Hiroshima" by John Hersey
- "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" by Ken Kesey
- "1984" by Orwell, but I think it's done already

..and that's all that comes to my mind ATM.