The "Ask Undefined" Thread

My dad is a biker. Has been for 30 years. He's survived a carbomb, been shot 2 times, not to mention countless fights. He's been through 2 'wars' with the Hell's Angels, major shit. He's lost a lot of friends. Organized Crime is by NO MEANS a comfortable life ok. The Sopranos and that stuff is such bullshit you have no idea, lol. No matter what you do (unless you're a million dollar drug king), going to school and getting an honest job will reward you better and remove a lot of undue hardship from your life.

Trust me I've grown up in this life, I know what it's about, the ups and downs. And believe me, turning to crime should be the last resort of a desperate man, especially nowadays... there's so much stuff you almost always get caught. Back then it was different, and you could trust a guy to do his time like a man. Now everyone is a fucking rat, you can't trust anyone. Plus DNA, you have to be careful. There are still ways to do things, but it's a lot more nasty. I don't think you'd like that life, honestly.

I'm nothing compared to my dad, but I have done my fair share of bad shit, some things I regret. I mean, stealing things isn't so bad, unless it's from someone you care about.. then it haunts you but the worst thing is injuring people badly, over nothing. That really fucks with you when you look back on it.

Money for blood is never right.

Fair enough. I guess the ideal I have in my head is actually from the old days, like when Al Capone was around, or even the days of Boss Tweed. You're right about today being more complicated. Unless you have a lot of money to begin with and some corrupt cops/judges on your side, it'll be pretty damn hard.

Oi do you mind if I unload a bunch of shit from this mornings paper about the gangland wars of Melbourne just for fun

:lol: Don't litter in my thread :p

Fair enough. I guess the ideal I have in my head is actually from the old days, like when Al Capone was around, or even the days of Boss Tweed. You're right about today being more complicated. Unless you have a lot of money to begin with and some corrupt cops/judges on your side, it'll be pretty damn hard.

Well, :lol: the Al Capone days were fucking violent as hell ok. Sure Al Capone made a shitload of cash, but he was constantly at war with people. He was in a lot of danger and a lot of his friends died in that business. It's every man for himself in the 'underworld', which is why Organized Crime is put in place, to bring some kind of order than benefits everyone, in some way. Shit runs down hill, money goes up. Al Capone was the top dog so he ate first, but a lot of guys died in order for that to happen. A lot of innocent people too.

Today, if you have a lot of money to begin with, you can dabble with crime to make a little extra cash (buy some drugs in bulk, get someone to sell it in smaller amounts for profit, etc), but there's so much money to be made out there today, especially if you have money to play with, it's always better to do it the 'honest' way. I mean, no need to be a criminal now when the rich get to bend the fucking rules so much :lol:

P.S. Corrupt politicians/judges/cops are so few and far between in our countries nowadays they're virtually non-existant. Even if, they have their hands tied as to what they can do without getting caught. Sure they can fuck around a bit with smaller charges but as far as something major, you're on your own. Only real way to do whatever you want is to have diplomatic immunity.

Get Empirism, Epic isn't nearly as great. See the first singer (Garm, also the first singer of Arcturus) had a more black metal style of vocals, of which I too was not a fan. Vortex took over for 2 CD's before departing for Borgir and then Vintersorg took his place. Trust me, Empiricism is the best CD featuring Vintersorg. Let me know if you liked The Archaic Course btw.

I forgot about this! :lol: I gave The Archaic Course a listen a few days ago and I liked it a lot. I'll check out Empiricism for sure.

Is there any way/place I can download a photoshoop program without using a torrent?

TAC was epic. I was listening to Winter Millennium and remember the feeling of being taken on a journey, EPIC! :kickass:

Use rapidshare?

Try googling:

"Photoshop with Serial Rapidshare" or something and see what you come up with.

Torrent from Mininova is probably your best bet though.

Joe do you have employment if so what do you do? and have I asked this before?

No, I'm a bum atm. I sued to be the night shift guy at a convenience store for like 9 months, where I had to fist fight drunks, argue with cunt-faced customers, rape my sleep schedule and I even get robbed at knife point :lol: To top it all off my boss was a fucking smelly paki... but I saved up enough and decide to quit.. but I didn't right away, I started trolling him by not showing up (I had already decided to quit, I just made sure that he would have to work the shfits I missed :)) and then he ended up working 16 hours in a row on a few occasions. The fucker deserved it though. Oh yeh, when I told him I was quitting, he offered me a 25 cent raise. I fucking LOL'd at him and left.

And no you haven't.

No, I'm a bum atm. I sued to be the night shift guy at a convenience store for like 9 months, where I had to fist fight drunks, argue with cunt-faced customers, rape my sleep schedule and I even get robbed at knife point :lol: To top it all off my boss was a fucking smelly paki... but I saved up enough and decide to quit.. but I didn't right away, I started trolling him by not showing up (I had already decided to quit, I just made sure that he would have to work the shfits I missed :)) and then he ended up working 16 hours in a row on a few occasions. The fucker deserved it though. Oh yeh, when I told him I was quitting, he offered me a 25 cent raise. I fucking LOL'd at him and left.

And no you haven't.

Cool I was a technician once now I'm trying to become a electrician being 22 my oldies gave me the year to get my shit together or I'll end up being a real bum on the street