The "Ask Undefined" Thread

┼Victim of the Night┼;6848354 said:
Dear Joe,

1) hi, how are you?
2) what are you doing at the moment to have some fun and not get bored?
3) did you straighten your hair recently? (sorry for the randomness, it's that I straightened mine a few hour ago so.... I just felt like asking that, dumb Eli, haha)

1) I am ok I guess, thanks :p

2) I am listening to music and... downloading episodes of Dragon Ball Z.. honestly don't ask me why :lol: I probably won't even bother watching them, just a spur of the moment impulse I guess.

3) No actually, I haven't done that in a while. My hair is too fucking long now so it's such a hassle :lol: Only if I sucker someone else into doing it for me will I bother :p

Are you dead yet?

No, but when I wake up, I don't cry. And I also occasionally flip off the sky
with bleeding fingers till I die.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6848640 said:
By the way... never thought you could like Dragon Ball, Joe... hehe.

:lol: I used to when I was younger. But I don't know :lol: I guess it's one of those things, you just randomly get a 'craving' for, from your childhood :lol: I'm sure once I watch I'll feel silly but :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6848653 said:
Hmm.... question:

do you like the song "Distance" by Soilwork? I love it... *hides and waits for people to bash on her*

Anyone who bashes you for that I'll bash their fucking skull :lol: I am a huge Soilwork fan, and while I can honestly say that is not one of their best songs, I really like it as well. But :lol: As we both know people on this forum, have weird tastes. To them, all good bands I love suck, including Bodom. So fuck them :lol: Listen to what you want :kickass:

Soilwork kicks ass, can't wait to see them again in March. :headbang: Actually, what is really fucking weird is I saw Iron Maiden and Soilwork in October 2006, both in the same week. Now I'm seeing them both AGAIN in the same week in March. Fucking strange, I JUST realized this. Weird :zombie:

Soilwork kicks ass, can't wait to see them again in March. :headbang: Actually, what is really fucking weird is I saw Iron Maiden and Soilwork in October 2006, both in the same week. Now I'm seeing them both AGAIN in the same week in March. Fucking strange, I JUST realized this. Weird :zombie:

Yeah, that sounds weird but great as well, to me... you saw both bands without waiting too much, whereas I saw none! Haha, loserrrrr Eli.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6848830 said:
What has better taste, in your opinion: Sprite or Coke?

(...I'm in love with Sprite. <_< ... >_>)

:lol: There was a time when I'd have shouted PEPSI!!! But I don't drink soft drinks, at all, I haven't had one in over a year. If I have to pick, I'll choose a sprite, because it's less caffeine. :p