The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Origin and the The Olden Domain are the ones that I haven't bothered to download. Thanks for saving me time :lol:

Wtf :lol: Origin is their newest CD, it's acoustic, and it kicks fucking ass. Download it NAO!

Dear Joe

What is the best thing that has ever happened IYO?

How the fuck should I know? Um, the invention of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups seems to be way up there on my list though :lol:

Dear Joeseph,
What are your favourite

a) beers
b) album covers
c) magic cards
d) cigarette brands

a) I don't drink anymore, but when I did it was Canadian or Bud.
b) Um, Hard to say :lol: There's too fucking many now... but I remember from when I was little, the cover for Michael Jackon's 'Dangerous' always stuck with me, same with Meatloaf's 'Bat of of Hell'.

meatloafbatoutofhell2js6.jpg

257670.jpg

c) I hate those fucking things, seriously :lol:
d) Um, when I used to smoke, DuMaurier was my fucking favourite.

my question is, what do you do when you need a paper to be done, but you can't come up with anything to write about?

:lol: Well, I find something similar to what I need to write and use it as inspiration. I model what I need to write around it. It's actually a lifesaver. Actually sometimes I copy the thing, and just go through it paragraph by paragraph, re-arraging points and changing the wording a lot... adding in a lot of my own facts and then it becomes something different and better, something my own I can hand in.

I don't see how anyone could enjoy living there. It's just like the worst place in Canada. I'd rather live way up north in the tundra with polar bears instead of that dump.:kickass:

:lol: Somehow I doubt that.

Dear Heartless,
why do you hate magic the gathering

Because, I had some friends who were really fucking obsessed with that game, and the books too. It was sad, really, they'd gather in their basements and have huge tournaments. I sat through one, high as fuck one time, because after my one friend was gonna pitch in for some more weed... but since that time... I swore to myself, never again :lol:

Do you like the real Metallica?

Yes, I do. But I prefer more European styled music.

Because, I had some friends who were really fucking obsessed with that game, and the books too. It was sad, really, they'd gather in their basements and have huge tournaments. I sat through one, high as fuck one time, because after my one friend was gonna pitch in for some more weed... but since that time... I swore to myself, never again :lol:

Yes, I do. But I prefer more European styled music.

I used to be the same like I wouldn't listen to anything that wasn't from Scandinavia but after awhile I got over it and just started to listen to everything again

anyway which on of these dudes :kickass::lol::zombie::Smokin::heh: is cooler?

Precisely, only Origin is the fucking shit.

Origin is in a class of it's own but I'd put it ahead of Quintessence.. well... definately liked it more than epic. The song White makes me cum hard :lol: Cynosure, Grains... The Human Nature... all amazing.

I read it as "Origin is fucking shit". :lol: I downloaded it a few hours ago and I must say it is already one of my favourites, it's like a breathe of fresh air. Love the acoustic concept, easy on the ears, and from what I have heard good lyrics. It'll be in my playlist for a while, along with the others.

What other "avant-garde" bands do you recommend?

This fellow pwns - :loco:

I used to be the same like I wouldn't listen to anything that wasn't from Scandinavia but after awhile I got over it and just started to listen to everything again

:lol: Well I don't only restrict myself to that style, I love Megadeth, Sanctity, some Machine Head, As I lay Dying, Trivium, shit like that with the 'American' sound.

And oh yeh, well that asshole ruined ':kickass:' for me so :lol: I'll go with ':zombie:'... to be honest though ':err:' or ':loco:' is my fav.

I read it as "Origin is fucking shit". :lol: I downloaded it a few hours ago and I must say it is already one of my favourites, it's like a breathe of fresh air. Love the acoustic concept, easy on the ears, and from what I have heard good lyrics. It'll be in my playlist for a while, along with the others.

What other "avant-garde" bands do you recommend?

:lol: Yeh, Origin pwns souls. And um, have I recommended Solefald? It's the keyboardist and backing vocalist of Borknagar's side band. On Origin, he actually does the lead vocals for the song 'White'... he has an amazing voice. But Solefald is a really awesome, but weird band. Lots of weird influences, from black metal to jazz. I love it. Check out the albums 'Red for Fire' and 'Black for Death'

This fellow pwns - :loco:

Epic! :lol:

Yeah, ":err:" is awesome.

And Joe: how do you find my texts there : http://daimondecadence.quebecblogue.com/ :lol:

(Even French people can't understand me or know the fuck I mean, so good luck :lol:)

And there if one looks with far this figure from nothing, vacuum of its eyes, empty of sound better, one includes/understands the heart lamellate of thousands of particle of puerility. This face which shouts, fouling of all its folds, breaking of desire for a life vêtu more beautiful of its attributes, this face which calls, dumb, freluquet, says to me to flee.
This figure of horror suffers, ripe of fright, it blows. Blowing painfully in my direction, showing the way to me, quite as empty of only a pair of eyes lamellate of the old man, sad and as smooth as flatness, lamellate of too much good-byes, life of vicissitude! And he suffers the guy! Blowing towards me are breath, without puns with hatred, too simple!
Why reflect raised it, cherishing word for word the heat of its tone, belch for belch the heaviness of these sounds. Seeking cherissor, a polisher who would polish his language, which empoissonnerait its sentences of emphase. And that it rubs its mud! And that it plote! And that it polishes it, this black language which gall the world like a sling strikes you the spirit.
This face which shouts, fouling of all its folds, breaking each desire, launching like thus its morbidity on the world, as a sling which tears you, tears off you the spirit!
I know it this face of nothing, it is mine! Vacuum of eyes, wrinkles of good-byes! I rock the life my nails, scraping the death of the end of the throat, tasting the horror of the end of my words.
And it fouls! And it fouls! Squeaking each syllable on a side, turning over them, reversing, handling, déféquant.
Why reflect, raised it, cherishing for itself its being, its interior of horror. And it polishes it well high and strong, of all the angles, whereas the world pitches and it polishes it, its language! And it délecte of contemptible words obsolete.
And if one looks with far this figure from nothing, died of his eyes, died of gift better, one hears there enticing it song of honor to his puerility. This face which calls, dumb. This face which wishes, if and as much as it can it, to become cold. Cold of desire for becoming smiling, being begged to smile, would be this only of desire, a simple desire to become cold.
And it breaks! And it breaks! Spitting each syllable in a direction, régurgitant them, shitting, vomitting, sucking its own language which it has so much took care to polish of its clean word!
Oh! And that he loves the empty man and that he admires himself, the empty man!
Why?
Because he adores his faculty nothing to lose of what he has.
Because he adores his faculty nothing to lose of what he does not have.

:lol: Nice, I'm sure it's more eloquent en francais but still, very good.

OMG it's lost so much sense :lol: Too this way you can easily understand what I'm talking about, because in French it only looks like I've used some nice and good looking/sounding word and spited them on a paper :lol:

I've just wrote that, not the best tho.

Joe if you were immortal what would you do?

I think the answer is pretty obvious... I'd stay on COBOT 24/7.. oh, wait-- nevermind :lol: I think I'd actually just master everything there was.... writing, playing instruments, learning... these are things that you can never stop improving so it'd keep me entertained I guess. The loss of family and friends would suck but after a while I'd get used to it. But wtf am I saying, odds are I'd be corrupted by the power and end up doing some really vile shit at first... but then after everyone died and forgot I could re-work my image :lol:

I think the answer is pretty obvious... I'd stay on COBOT 24/7.. oh, wait-- nevermind :lol:

So I've reveled your secret then it all comes together yes now I see all the Raptor Jesus bullshit it's all for real you lived back in Jesus days butchered your family and Raptor Jesus and replaced him with a man Jesus yes it all makes sense now you evil bastard:puke:

So I've reveled your secret then it all comes together yes now I see all the Raptor Jesus bullshit it's all for real you lived back in Jesus days butchered your family and Raptor Jesus and replaced him with a man Jesus yes it all makes sense now you evil bastard:puke:

LOLWUT?

John. And I know, it's a madhouse haha.

:lol: Yeh, the Borknagar forum is my quiet sanctuary I escape to where I can interact with normal people.