The "Ask Undefined" Thread

What, like my ear?

You're corrupting my young mind! ;)

:lol:

Something like that.

How many dicks can you fit in your cock?

Obligatory response to something pertaining to a number/amount:

Over 9000!

What's the most disgusting video you have watched on the internet?

:lol: I don't get disgusted by anything now. Ionna, the video stills from zippocat kind of pissed me off at first, same with the pics of torture cat. Other than that, nothing. I was a little shocked by the BME videos when Gonzo sent them to me a long time ago, but in an OMGLOL sort of way. And the Iraqi beheadings... I'm going to hell because my little brother and I used to watch the videos and laugh at the sandpeople language (that 'ALLAH ACKBAR' shit) and at the noises the victims made when they got their heads cut off. I'm fucked in the head, I enjoy seeing new vile and disgusting things... for the lulz.

Oh wait, I forgot about Scat.avi... I had to power through that, I was a little sick at first but then I convinced myself that the shit they were sucking from each other's assholes and wiping on their bodies wasn't real and somehow that helped XD

DEER JOE,
if you had to chose between these two stringed instruments to shove up your ass (and you had to do it there's no way out)
which one would you chose.

37_20Arachnid_20Ultra_20bass_20number_201-257x339.jpg

23463270.jpg

remember you can't chose neither... or both. (you know cause if you're in to that sort fo thing)

Dear Joe, do you think you'd make a good pirate?:kickass:

Yeh, I think I would. I can be pretty ruthless and god knows I'm done my fair share of stealing. But :lol: I would rather be a buttpirate... the 'swordfights' and 'sailing' on the 'brown sea'... The sight of a skinny man with a patch is enough to raise my mast and I'd invite him to swab my poopdeck anyday. Then he could suck.. I mean walk my plank.

DEER JOE,
if you had to chose between these two stringed instruments to shove up your ass (and you had to do it there's no way out)
which one would you chose.

37_20Arachnid_20Ultra_20bass_20number_201-257x339.jpg

23463270.jpg

remember you can't chose neither... or both. (you know cause if you're in to that sort fo thing)

Well I'd pick the chello/bass thing :lol: For obvious reasons... first of all it's bigger so more pleasure, secondly it's more round so less blood and :lol: Best of all when I farted the basslines will shake the room I'm in. :headbang:

hey, GO BUY AURORA CONSURGENS YOU CANKLED CUNT!

i just bought it.

fucking

my walls are plastered.

fuck that was great.

now go get it :p

Is this sig-worthy?

1200945923213.gif

fattyfence.gif

No, it isn't. You need something that is fucking epic lulz, like this:

1200677222411.jpg

Joe, would you make a good captain of the Enterprise from Startrek?:kickass:

No, because I fucking hate Star Trek. Star Wars fucking pwns it infinitely.

hey, GO BUY AURORA CONSURGENS YOU CANKLED CUNT!

i just bought it.

fucking

my walls are plastered.

fuck that was great.

now go get it :p

I downloaded it, haven't listened yet, I will when I come home later. I gotta run out for a bit now.

why the fuck didn't anyone tell me i passed 1,000 posts?

:cry:

:lol: Because it doesn't matter until you pass 1337.