The "Ask Undefined" Thread

when will my ears heal from the volta show? and my bruises too? :(

The Mars Volta :erk: Well the bruises will heal in a week or so, depending on the severity. As for the ringing I don't know, I guess in a few days it will subside :lol: I've been to like 20 concerts without earplugs (on the gate too) and I've never had a painful ringing in my ears after ANY of the shows so I don't know. I am going deaf though now so I have started to wear them. In a weird way the bands actually sound better with earplugs in, filters out all the noise.

What brand of shoes are you currently wearing?:kickass:

The $20 dollar brand :lol: I don't give a shit about brand name shoes :lol: But I actually just checked and they're Airwalks. Kind of ironic too because they have huge fucking holes in them :lol:

how cold and shitty is it in canada today?

Kinda cold (only -3), very snowy, not shitty though. :lol: Yesterday was a different story. It was a fucking blizzard, freezing rain... epicly cold.. :zombie:

1202933005304.gif

For board activity.

Strange that you bump this thread when I was about to ask a question o_O

Not a troll question- How do I go about telling this girl I am not interested and, more importantly, will not go out with her since she is my friend's ex :ill: I'm no player, I just attract the wrong girls. Help me before tomorrow. I'm too nice but how do I just fuckin' say I don't want to spend time with you/I don't want to date you without sounding harsh?

Not a troll question- How do I go about telling this girl I am not interested and, more importantly, will not go out with her since she is my friend's ex :ill: I'm no player, I just attract the wrong girls. Help me before tomorrow. I'm too nice but how do I just fuckin' say I don't want to spend time with you/I don't want to date you without sounding harsh?

Well dude, first of all do you actually not like this girl? Because if you're just wanting to get rid of her because she is you're friends ex then that in bullshit. If he's your friend he won't care (unless he's a little whiney butthurt bitch), he'll care about your happiness and not be a cockblocking emo faggot.

But if you genuinely don't like her, think she's ugly, a butterface, stupid, whatever, then it's simple. TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL. :lol: What's so hard about open, honest communication. If you can't tell her then it's not an issue of being nice, it's an issue of being a pussy. Just tell her that you're not comfortable dating her because you don't want to hurt your friend and that your friendship with him means a lot to you. Just say you like her, but you only want to be friends. Hell, you can prolly add in your own finesse it's not that hard.

Tell her you just want to hit dat

My 16 year old brother partied with Randy and Leahy at this huge party on May 2-4 weekend last year. Seriously, he smoked pot, drank beer and gawked at shirtless girls all day long. I'll post pics maybe XD

Well dude, first of all do you actually not like this girl? Because if you're just wanting to get rid of her because she is you're friends ex then that in bullshit. If he's your friend he won't care (unless he's a little whiney butthurt bitch), he'll care about your happiness and not be a cockblocking emo faggot.

But if you genuinely don't like her, think she's ugly, a butterface, stupid, whatever, then it's simple. TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL. :lol: What's so hard about open, honest communication. If you can't tell her then it's not an issue of being nice, it's an issue of being a pussy. Just tell her that you're not comfortable dating her because you don't want to hurt your friend and that your friendship with him means a lot to you. Just say you like her, but you only want to be friends. Hell, you can prolly add in your own finesse it's not that hard.

I wouldn't even like this chick anyways. I don't understand how she gets this idea that we are even friends of some sort but she just acts fuckin' stupid around me. Very awkward. ANYWAYS, I will probably be hanging out with her tomorrow, 1-on-1, and I don't know how I am going to cancel this. Maybe I'll be doing something tomorrow anyways, even if I'm not I will make something up, 'cause I want to avoid an awkward phone call :/

And you are right, I am a pussy to tell a girl I have no interest in her :lol: Its not even a matter of telling her I don't want to go out with her, it is also a matter of telling her I don't want to even spend time with her. WE ARE NOT FRIENDS! :lol: :erk:

Tell her you just want to hit dat

Erm... no :erk:

:lol: I had over 9000 funny responses that would have solved his problem like "Tell her three simple words: I have aids." and shit but :lol: I chose to answer seriously :p

:lol: Thanks for the serious reply :p