The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Why is it that there is a very large group of people who think that big(fat) people cant play music, and exclusively cant play guitar?? i mean im a big dude i weigh 295 and bench 320, i play guitar and i own on all the small dudes at my school and my local area...even kicked a dudes ass at a club in texas once when we told me i couldnt play.

These people simply are ignorant to a little band called Symphony X.... show them the light, and they will know the true power of fat guys with guitars.

dear joe, what's the world's best candy in your opinion?

and if black cats bring bad luck, do white cats bring good luck?

oh, and how do i make sure that it stays 27 degrees in Ghent forever, without rain or any other shit?

i thank you

ps: what colour socks are you wearing?
I'm leaving now for Maiden, I will answer later.

Hey pumpkin, how are ya? :D

Hey :p I've been good, although still no life >_> :headbang: How are you?

^I just noticed, you came to NY?? Ass... why didn't you tell me? I could've been your potential girlfriend you know :p

dear joe, what's the world's best candy in your opinion?

Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, hands down.

and if black cats bring bad luck, do white cats bring good luck?

White cats will band together with their leader Longcat who will represent all that is good and holy when the Catnarok befalls the world.

Longcat+War-1600x1200.jpg

oh, and how do i make sure that it stays 27 degrees in Ghent forever, without rain or any other shit?

1. Build giant dome over the city
2. Shoot anyone who tries to leave
3. ????
4. PROFIT!

ps: what colour socks are you wearing?
White. Only colour socks I own.

why is it that the mojority of ignorant people fail to realize thier own ignorance and look at all not on thier level of ignorance as such?

why is it that the mojority of ignorant people fail to realize thier own ignorance and look at all not on thier level of ignorance as such?

Well, that is a hard question it answer. It's not that uncommon of a sin, for someone to think they are high and mighty and the people who disagree with them are wrong. On the internet that is ok, it's lulz but in real life it's a bad thing. People just need to wake up. There's an old quote... "Only a really wise man knows how much he truly does not know." We as a race, are ignorant of a lot of things, which is ok in some context. No one can know everything, and since we base our knowledge upon what we've learned and experienced in life, some offences are forgivable, but when someone who IS ignorant is acting like they are infallible that's when you have to intellectually bitchslap them back to reality. Most cases they still won't get it, but at least the people around got to see that you are right. People stuck in that mindset require a major shock to the system to wake up, and unfortunately some never do and they go through life as ignorant pieces of shit.

Why am I so gay Joe?

*Waits hopefully*
Because Ryan was just incredibly gay and being around him that long exposed you to epic amounts of faggotry and it's now effected you on a molecular level. The queer atoms have bonded with you, but luckily you escpaed before he gave you aids.

I have the same exact question, actually. I wanted a second opinion... please, do not answer 'fire' like gon did...

Not sure how to remove the dye, and there's no product that I have found that you wash your hair with and it makes it straight. I use a Babyliss brand hair straightener, it is the best one I have found.

Because Ryan was just incredibly gay and being around him that long exposed you to epic amounts of faggotry and it's now effected you on a molecular level. The queer atoms have bonded with you, but luckily you escpaed before he gave you aids.

Hahahaha.
Awesome.

Okay. Another question. Why is Ryan so gay?
(You'd be proud of him now. He has a full beard)

Hahahaha.
Awesome.

Okay. Another question. Why is Ryan so gay?

:lol: Ryan is so gay because well, he loves the cock. He worships it like as a pagan worships a ruin, except his idol is a big veiny spire sprung forth from a black forest of tangle pubes. Not to mention he looks like a girl in order to increase his chances of bagging some
wordfilter.jpg
. His brother is also an emo and a faggot :p

(You'd be proud of him now. He has a full beard)

Pics or it didn't happen.