The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Where can I get a Arcturus OR Borknagar shirt on the internet in US dollars? Nothin' on ebay and every website I've found is either in Euros or GB pounds.

Where can I get a Arcturus OR Borknagar shirt on the internet in US dollars? Nothin' on ebay and every website I've found is either in Euros or GB pounds.

Dude, you can't get it in USD or CAD but you can just convert, the best place to get a NICE, CHEAP Arcturus shirt is the Plastichead UK site. I bought a nice XL* longsleeve Arcturus shirt for 9.99 GBP (Like 20 CAD) plus shipping, which came out to like 25 dollars, which isn't that bad considering it came from across the ocean. Check it out: http://www.plastichead.com/

Also, Borknagar shirts are rare, I bought an Archaic Course t-shirt on ebay (after months of checking weekly) for 50 bucks, but only paid 20 LOL! And then, I bought an Empiricism hoodie from Metal Merchant for like 30EU which came to like 60 dollars including shipping. The stuff comes pretty fast too. Within 2-3 weeks, I was impressed. So check it out as well: http://www.metalmerchant.com/index_tmm.asp?ID=

*Keep in mind that after you wash it once it shrinks a lot because it's 100% cotton.

Should I start a beard appreciation thread?:rolleyes::p

No, lurk moar:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/cob-off-topic/285664-facial-hair-appreciation-thread.html

Dear Heartless,

which is in your opinion the best Mel Brooks movie of all time?

Dude, recommend me another band :lol: <Code> and Ved Buens Ende were a fucking succes

:lol: Um, well if you like that experimental/avante-garde sound, then you'll definitely Solefald, UneXpect, Asmegin, whatever just come on MSN and I'll send you a bunch too many to list..

Necrö;7054550 said:
Dear Heartless,

which is in your opinion the best Mel Brooks movie of all time?

Spaceballs because I am a huge fucking Star Wars fan and I love John Candy, but Men in Tights is my close second.

Heartless Joe what is the major outstanding difference between single phase and three phase electrical wiring?

Alright that was kinda harsh the answer is sorta easy though

Single Phase has only a Single Active (Red Wire) whereas Three Phase has Three Actives (Red, Blue and White) both have Single Earth (Green & Yellow) and Single Neutral (Black)

Three phase is used when there is more demand for supply (e.g your house) then usually diverted to loads (e.g lights & power) using Single Phase

Umm...

Do you like Black Label Society?

dear joe, what's the world's best candy in your opinion?

and if black cats bring bad luck, do white cats bring good luck?

oh, and how do i make sure that it stays 27 degrees in Ghent forever, without rain or any other shit?

i thank you

ps: what colour socks are you wearing?

Why is it that there is a very large group of people who think that big(fat) people cant play music, and exclusively cant play guitar?? i mean im a big dude i weigh 295 and bench 320, i play guitar and i own on all the small dudes at my school and my local area...even kicked a dudes ass at a club in texas once when we told me i couldnt play.