The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Im thinking ghost opera next? Unless you have something better?

Well, in the Kamelot department, Ghost Opera is an awesome next step, imo anyways. Lots of great songs. Not as epic and The Black Halo but I still liked it a lot.

How did you like that Angra CD btw?

Haven't had a chance to listen through yet, I started it and loved it but got interupted. I will later though, thanks. :kickass:

Would you rather be a Zombie, Vampire or Swamp Thing

Vampire, because then all the 13 year old goth girls would want me :lol:

Dear Heartless,

Have you ever tried any form of a polyphasic sleeping schedule? It seems like they would save a lot of time being that you sleep less hours each day. I am interested in taking up a biphasic sleep schedule (4.5 hours of core sleep with an evenly spaced 90-minute nap some time that day), but I'm not sure if it's worth napping during the times of the day that can sometimes be the most lively and social.

Did you get Alestorm's debut album yet?:lol:

Yeh, ages ago. I liked some of the instrumental stuff, musically it was a good album, but those fucking vocals are pure shit, it ruins the CD for me. I don't know why they didn't just get a new vocalist and keep Chris as the keyboardist... but whatever, like I give a fuck. :Smug:

Dear Heartless,

Have you ever tried any form of a polyphasic sleeping schedule? It seems like they would save a lot of time being that you sleep less hours each day. I am interested in taking up a biphasic sleep schedule (4.5 hours of core sleep with an evenly spaced 90-minute nap some time that day), but I'm not sure if it's worth napping during the times of the day that can sometimes be the most lively and social.

Actually, I only require like 4.5 hours sleep, so it wouldn't work. I mean if I can I like to sleep more but if I have to be up, I can function normally with little sleep. When I was working nights on average I would sleep 4-5 hours so that I could be up during the day. To be honest napping would be impossible for me because after the first 4 hours sleep session, I'd be up the day (16-18hrs). I've been known to sleep only 4 hours and stay up 24 hours after, and repeat that cycle. It was fucking devastating to my mind and body but I was really good at it and stuck in that cycle for a while.... but yeh, I'm fine as is. Little sleep, I'm used to it. Napping never appealed to me, it would only make my sleeping worse.

When's the last time you went to KFC?:kickass:

yo muhfugga i dun no y u b tinkin i eetz teh kfcees but chu betta knock off wit dat shit nukka.

nigggerjoe.jpg

Scream Your Heart Out FTW :kickass:

:lol: Yeh, it's a good song, great CD overall... but that one song 'Out of This World" fucking sounds like it's sang by Phil Collins :lol: Epic.

Do you think the new Bodom album will leak?

Obviously, probably in February/March. I will be very surprised and disappointed if it doesn't. :lol:

Vampire, because then all the 13 year old goth girls would want me :lol:

Shit answer makes you sound like that teddy who peaks through windows in those pics you love to post would sound I woulda said Zombie so I could scare the shit outta most 13yo dunces:zombie:

Anyway to question time

My team Melbourne Victory Vs Gon's team Boca Juniors in not just football but if they had a royal rumble against each other