The "Ask Undefined" Thread

:lol: Yeah totally.

I almost did one, like, I sat down and had all the shit... then she told me it's permanent and has to be cut out and I said fuck that... I'd have it braided and cornrowed a few times... I look like Sean Paul :erk:

my friend's pro at giving dreds. you can comb them out, they just take a shit load of work. my other buddy told me it took him like 30 min per dred, and his hair is probably down to his tits so.

i'm gonna ask you the same question i asked gonzo a while back...
have you seen the movie "labyrinth"? (featering david bowie's hypnotizing swirling groin)

dear joesus, msn convo?
:lol: Aren't you sleeping?

Heartless,

What are some ideas for quick-to-make good-tasting food I can make for myself? Keep in mind I'm generally too lazy to cook, and I want some variety from my standard chimichangas. :D

Soup. And a sandwich. Easy and delicious. Cream based soups (like Mushroom) require a turkey/chicken sandwich with mayonnaise and lettuce. Dip the sandwich in and lolgasm at the taste. Great combo. Tomato soup goes well with grilled cheese and Chicken Noodle soup plus a ham and cheese with mustard sandwich = epic win.

i'm gonna ask you the same question i asked gonzo a while back...
have you seen the movie "labyrinth"? (featering david bowie's hypnotizing swirling groin)

:lol: Yes I have seen it, many, many times! I loved that movie growing up, I had a crush on the girl and I always laughed at it in class when we watched it. I remember getting through out of class because I said the hands were molesting her when she fell down that hole. :headbang:

:lol: Yes I have seen it, many, many times! I loved that movie growing up, I had a crush on the girl and I always laughed at it in class when we watched it. I remember getting through out of class because I said the hands were molesting her when she fell down that hole. :headbang:

yes, i STILL love it :lol:
i wanted to be the girl, especially when she has like the things in her hair at that dance :p, tr00-ness
i found the dvd in the store like 2 weeks ago and re-watched it... and i realised she had the biggest eyebrows ever... like... covering her face almost... but google showed me she's hot now

erm... weird post

david bowie <3 *sigh*

yes, i STILL love it :lol:
i wanted to be the girl, especially when she has like the things in her hair at that dance :p, tr00-ness
i found the dvd in the store like 2 weeks ago and re-watched it... and i realised she had the biggest eyebrows ever... like... covering her face almost... but google showed me she's hot now

erm... weird post

david bowie <3 *sigh*

:lol: I might download it, but I have a bad habit of craving to watch old shows/movies I enjoyed when I was a child then when I actually put them on I feel stupid and just lose interest. :lol: I one downloaded 7 gigs of Dragon Ball Z and never watched more than 3 episodes before deleting it... :erk:

:lol: I might download it, but I have a bad habit of craving to watch old shows/movies I enjoyed when I was a child then when I actually put them on I feel stupid and just lose interest. :lol: I one downloaded 7 gigs of Dragon Ball Z and never watched more than 3 episodes before deleting it... :erk:

All the episodes weren't included in there were they?:p