The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Dude, download Ecliptica, it is their best album hands fucking down. Truly epic. You NEED that Sonata CD to be complete. I am just getting to Stratovarius myself, their album Episode is pretty good but ok, listen close my friend, these are CDs that I listen to nonstop when I want some epic powermetal:

Temple of Shadows by Angra: Seriously an epic CD, Spread your Fire and Temple of Hate are amazing songs, the CD is solid through and through and there are even guest vocals on songs from Kai from Helloween and Hansi from Blind Guardian. (Also check out Aurora Consurgens but gets ToS first!)

Edguy is a hard choice, but for me Hellfire Club (Songs like 'King of Fools' and 'Mysteria') or Theatre of Salvation (songs like Songs like 'Babylon' and the title track) are both epic CD's. Mandrake and Rocket Ride are good too, I just have a lot more favourite songs on the first too I mentioned. But you can't go wrong with Edguy, as long as you like powermetal infused with classic rock sounding shit, it's awesome seriously.

Ground Flare by Blasdead is a really cool powermetally CD, I recommend it highly. I love it. Never Apologize and Triumph over Hardships are epic songs imo.

The Forgotten Goddess by Echoes of Eternity is like the ONLY chick frotned band I love. Really I think they are awesome, live they get boring but on CD I love it. Check them out. A lot of good tracks on here for me.

That should be enough, not sure if you count 3 Inches of Blood as powermetal but if so check out any album they're all great.

P.S. LOTF II didn't suck, I wasn't a big fan but the song Empress is fucking amazing.

P.P.S. Helloween is an epic band!

GTFO THIS IS MY THREAD :lol:!!

*cough*Rhapsody*cough*

I don't know if someone asked you that before but is there a band or a musician/singer/artist or at leat a song that you really like but you're ashamed of listening to ?

I'm not really ashamed to listen to anything, you know the fucked up thing is lately I've been listening to a lot of those fucking Bollywood Indian pop songs and kind of liking them :erk: So :lol: I mean that is kind of fucked up but if I like it I don't care. I guess Coheed and Cambria would be a band I would be 'ashamed' of, same with some Imogen Heap and Type O Negative.

This is an example of what I mean:

:lol::erk:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanx for the laugh :lol:. I like arabic music and chant better but that's your choice :). Anyway I tried to listen to Type O but never could... But I won't tell here what I'm able to like :lol:.

Dude, download Ecliptica, it is their best album hands fucking down. Truly epic. You NEED that Sonata CD to be complete. I am just getting to Stratovarius myself, their album Episode is pretty good but ok, listen close my friend, these are CDs that I listen to nonstop when I want some epic powermetal:

Temple of Shadows by Angra: Seriously an epic CD, Spread your Fire and Temple of Hate are amazing songs, the CD is solid through and through and there are even guest vocals on songs from Kai from Helloween and Hansi from Blind Guardian. (Also check out Aurora Consurgens but gets ToS first!)

Edguy is a hard choice, but for me Hellfire Club (Songs like 'King of Fools' and 'Mysteria') or Theatre of Salvation (songs like Songs like 'Babylon' and the title track) are both epic CD's. Mandrake and Rocket Ride are good too, I just have a lot more favourite songs on the first too I mentioned. But you can't go wrong with Edguy, as long as you like powermetal infused with classic rock sounding shit, it's awesome seriously.

Ground Flare by Blasdead is a really cool powermetally CD, I recommend it highly. I love it. Never Apologize and Triumph over Hardships are epic songs imo.

The Forgotten Goddess by Echoes of Eternity is like the ONLY chick frotned band I love. Really I think they are awesome, live they get boring but on CD I love it. Check them out. A lot of good tracks on here for me.

That should be enough, not sure if you count 3 Inches of Blood as powermetal but if so check out any album they're all great.

P.S. LOTF II didn't suck, I wasn't a big fan but the song Empress is fucking amazing.

P.P.S. Helloween is an epic band!

GTFO THIS IS MY THREAD :lol:!!

i own the entire edu falaschi era of angra :lol:. i recommended you aurora! :p

i heard full moon album vision and i dunno, i couldn't find any epic jani shred which was depressing. that thing he did with syu fucking owned, and i've decided galneryus kicks serious ass. right on with edguy though, thanks. i'll get on that SA cd :p i bought for the sake of revenge before i realized it was a live cd but it wasn't half bad.

I'm not really ashamed to listen to anything, you know the fucked up thing is lately I've been listening to a lot of those fucking Bollywood Indian pop songs and kind of liking them :erk:

This is an example of what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo

:lol::erk:

Fuck, thank you for that :lol: Now I'm suppose to go to teleconference with some people from India and keep straight face. I'm will fail...

lol that guy is hilarious! and to be more specific, I think it's the Punjabi music you like more :p It's called "bhangra" (pronounced bahng-ar-a). It's a fast type of dance music, I like the fast beats sometimes too.

and here, check this out :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm do you really wear a top hat and monocle?

Like this dude?

1210488918399.jpg

lol that guy is hilarious! and to be more specific, I think it's the Punjabi music you like more :p It's called "bhangra" (pronounced bahng-ar-a). It's a fast type of dance music, I like the fast beats sometimes too.

You'd know, wouldn't you :loco: Just kidding :p I probably am more memorized by the dancing than the musicm but if this phase sticks I'll check it out.

Umm do you really wear a top hat and monocle?

Like this dude?

1210488918399.jpg

I fucking wish :( I don't own those epic accessories... time to go shopping methinks!

How often do you comb you hair?
Everyday, not comb, but brush. Otherwise it will dred and tangled, I'm not kidding.

One time I didn't brush it for a week cuz I was working and I almost had to get my hair cut it was so bad :s