The awesome UFO thread!

They found a star that actually developed a planet after only 10 million years after the stars own formation. This goes against some current theories an actually increases the possibility of the development of intelligent life.

I agree with most of what has been said. Obviously no alien races are visiting the planet right now. Also I doubt even if we someday find extra terrestrial life, that it will be human-like. Just because things on earth evolved generally to have 4 limbs and a head, doesn't mean that's what will be dominant on other planets. Indeed even on earth there is a huge variation.

I am pessimistic about ever finding intelligent life and/or traveling the universe. But you never know, my ancestor could one day captain the Enterprise against the Romulans.

Not really.

There's been interviews with a guy that said he actually worked with aliens directly and he gave them orders, etc in an office in the desert

Let me see if I can dig it up

Yeah, the others actually believe the stupid shit that they're saying, which is even worse.

I'm self-righteous because I think that people who believe in things when they can't prove their existence are stupid?

Oh how I love you two, so blissfully unaware that your manner of looking at the world isn't an absolute one.

You are a stupid person. Our entire basis of observation rests on the principle that there is no absolute.