The Best Death Metal Band

Feraliminal Lycanthropizer said:
Dont worry about it Beorn. As in the holocaust, people usually turn to jewish scapegoat to compensate for their own problems. maybe he's blaming you for him being a faggot :D
Thank you, Feraliminal Lycanthropizer (ha! OWN3D you AxeOfDarkness, I spelled it right. I think...)
Yeah I know but I still hate seeing shit like this especially in this board. However mekane showed us his real face. Damn fag....

Beorn of MythOdeviL said:
Thank you, Feraliminal Lycanthropizer (ha! OWN3D you AxeOfDarkness, I spelled it right. I think...)
Yeah I know but I still hate seeing shit like this especially in this board. However mekane showed us his real face. Damn fag....

how about you leave this thread.... im the one who started it!

that jewish comment was directed at someone else i think anyways... probably for good reason, though i am too lazy to go back and look.

mekane said:
how about you leave this thread.... im the one who started it!

that jewish comment was directed at someone else i think anyways... probably for good reason, though i am too lazy to go back and look.
making fun of someone for their religion or heritage is not only very low but also shows the true strength of your character(not that we didnt know you were a child molester already) as well as your true stupidity. if you must stoop to making fun of things that cannot be changed, or have no reason to change other than your crappy opinion that shows your coments would benefit only you therefor people are actualy smarter not to listen to you but i think we all figured that out when you said "in flames".

how come mekanes going around calling people fags, yet at the same time asking me for naked pictures...

Its ok mekane we are all here for you. we know that this is a difficult time in your life... what with the pubic hairs just starting to sprout, and your balls still not descending. We know that these things are probably very hard for you to deal with, especially because of the thickness of your skull. Look, its not a bad thing that you are..."homosexual" its perfectly fine. but do not ever fucking ask me for naked pictures... AND NEVER REFER TO ME AS CUTIE PANTS YOU FUCKING SLOPPY CUNT. LEAVE OUR FORUM. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE. NO ONE LIKES YOU. I KNOW YOUR PROBABLY GETTING A KICK OUT OF ALL THIS SHIT BUT FUCK OFF. sitting in your room with your pants around your ankles listening to DMX and crying because no matter how hard you try NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU LET ALONE LIKE YOU.bye.

Beorn of MythOdeviL said:
So? You think it grants you rights over it?

stupid fuck......

it gives me more "rights" than it does you.

And since some of you were offended at the jewish comment, it was just the first thing that came to my head, it is a common thing to say in the US. I have 4-5 very close friends that are jewish, in fact.

But anyways, i think a lot of religious people are stupid fucks. Not the majority of them, but there is a good amount of people that believe their religion is the only way to be and that everyeone else is wrong. Thats just retarted. And because they are retarted, im going to have to bring out the hate.

The movie dogma is a great example. It portrays a specific religious viewpoint and says that it is the only way to practice religion. Fuck that movie, and fuck alanis morrissette.

mekane said:
it gives me more "rights" than it does you.

And since some of you were offended at the jewish comment, it was just the first thing that came to my head, it is a common thing to say in the US. I have 4-5 very close friends that are jewish, in fact.

But anyways, i think a lot of religious people are stupid fucks. Not the majority of them, but there is a good amount of people that believe their religion is the only way to be and that everyeone else is wrong. Thats just retarted. And because they are retarted, im going to have to bring out the hate.

The movie dogma is a great example. It portrays a specific religious viewpoint and says that it is the only way to practice religion. Fuck that movie, and fuck alanis morrissette.

Are you that ignorant? The movie dogma is called satire, the entire purpose of that movie is to point out how ridiculous organized religion is (specifically the Catholic Church). And it does a very good job, aswell.

However, I must agree with you, as much as it pains me. Fuck Alanis Morisette. I hate that bitch.

But keep your fucking bigotry to yourself, its fucking ridiculous, no one needs to hear it,and its certainly not making you any friends. Thats the kind of shit that gets people to hate you even more, if that is even possible.

But still-I hate you.

\m/ ROCK ON \m/

Damageinc840 said:
Are you that ignorant? The movie dogma is called satire, the entire purpose of that movie is to point out how ridiculous organized religion is (specifically the Catholic Church). And it does a very good job, aswell.

However, I must agree with you, as much as it pains me. Fuck Alanis Morisette. I hate that bitch.

But keep your fucking bigotry to yourself, its fucking ridiculous, no one needs to hear it,and its certainly not making you any friends. Thats the kind of shit that gets people to hate you even more, if that is even possible.

But still-I hate you.

\m/ ROCK ON \m/

That satire your talking about is a direct attack at Catholic religious practices. The message of the movie is saying that the "right" way to practice religion is not in an organized way. SO they are basically saying that their practice of religion is right and that the catholic practice is stupid.

mekane said:
That satire your talking about is a direct attack at Catholic religious practices. The message of the movie is saying that the "right" way to practice religion is not in an organized way. SO they are basically saying that their practice of religion is right and that the catholic practice is stupid.

......you figured that out all by yourself? Thats what satire is you putz. All you did was prove my point, thank you. God, I really do hate you.

mekane said:

And in no way are they saying that "their way" is right. They are simply jesting at the catholic church, proving in their opinion that it is ridiculous, as well as most organized religion. (satire). The dont expect people to run off and worship alanis morisette, thats not the point of the movie. And I think that most of the people on the board will agree with me that organized religion, albeit Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Bhuddism, or Hinduism, all has extreme downfalls. Thats what the movie is trying to say. Not that Jesus christ's shit made a demon. But talking to you is like talking to a wall, you have your opinions, and hopefully.....you'll die.

Damageinc840 said:
And in no way are they saying that "their way" is right. They are simply jesting at the catholic church, proving in their opinion that it is ridiculous, as well as most organized religion. (satire). The dont expect people to run off and worship alanis morisette, thats not the point of the movie. And I think that most of the people on the board will agree with me that organized religion, albeit Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Bhuddism, or Hinduism, all has extreme downfalls. Thats what the movie is trying to say. Not that Jesus christ's shit made a demon. But talking to you is like talking to a wall, you have your opinions, and hopefully.....you'll die.

Its all a matter of opinion. In the views of catholics, those who do not follow their ways will go to hell. So if your saying that not going to hell is a draw back you must be a little warped in the head.

By "jesting" at the catholic church they are saying, i repeat myself, that their religious practice is superior to that of catholic practice. I think anyone who tries to argue one religion is better than another should be shot. So i guess that includes you.

the_drip said:
fuck you mekane....you suck. girls hate you. you will die alone.

thanks for your fantastic input for this thread!

but i'm sorry to say girls don't hate me. I don't have a true girl friend right now, but a girl 2 floors down from me in my dorm likes having sex with me.

oh yea, and shes fuckign hot as hell

mekane said:
Its all a matter of opinion. In the views of catholics, those who do not follow their ways will go to hell. So if your saying that not going to hell is a draw back you must be a little warped in the head.

By "jesting" at the catholic church they are saying, i repeat myself, that their religious practice is superior to that of catholic practice. I think anyone who tries to argue one religion is better than another should be shot. So i guess that includes you.

Always with the shooting and the quotations. Going to hell is not the drawback in refering to. Im referring to a milenium of rape, murder, destruction and opression at the hands of the Catholic Church, the current Jewish Holy War in which innocent Palenstinians are being slaughtered, and the Islamic Jihad that is claiming lives everyinwhere in the fucking planet. Im talking about the Hyprocisy and double standards of church leaders. Im not talking about hell.

Once again, dogma isnt advocating a religious practice for aynone to follow, they are just saying that the catholic church is a joke. Which, when you say you think religion is pointless and religious people are morons, is the exact thing you are saying. You really need to re-evaluate your positions.

Im not going to bother repeating my point about the movie.