The best mix will be the chosen one

I would love to give it a go! I downloaded everything except Olihen samples says it needs a key. And the Tempo track saying its an invalid link.

Hey, here's my mix. Hope you like it, let me know if there's anything you think could be improved on.
Cheers, John

Last edited by a moderator:
After listening few last mixes I discovered that separating instruments too much isn't the right way.
labelchild-> your last mix is great but I think that too much sample replacing makes drums sounds like Superior Drummer. Your previous mix did sound better.
Renegade-> Like the bottom end of your mix but instruments sounds unreadable, especially guitars.
Deadstar-> overally your mix sounds great but I really don't like what you did with OH tracks. Cymbals sounds way separated.

After listening few last mixes I discovered that separating instruments too much isn't the right way.
labelchild-> your last mix is great but I think that too much sample replacing makes drums sounds like Superior Drummer. Your previous mix did sound better.
Renegade-> Like the bottom end of your mix but instruments sounds unreadable, especially guitars.
Deadstar-> overally your mix sounds great but I really don't like what you did with OH tracks. Cymbals sounds way separated.

The rest of the mix is what you want (approximately) correct? The drums definitely sound fake as fuck because of the snare, ill fix it.