the bitching thread

@tut: dont take it so bad...there are a million other chicks for us...don't worry. you don't even know that one behind a corner wants you right now:D

whre is girl for me, where is she???!!:cry: I am so desperate, fuck...I gonna kill myself...it was nice to meet you all...see ya in hell! BUM!!!

:lol:

Tut it will be okay man this same situation happened to me many times before... in my case it was always another guy my gf would leave me for. My ex gf Ash was really mean after she broke up with me she would still tease me...

I HATE this day... :mad:
i just heard that i can't see my honey for a month! :yell:
tomorrow i have to go to work.. and the working place is far away. How to get there? My moped just broke... i have no bike, no car or anything.. so, i have to walk. :yell:
i think i'm goin' crazy... :loco: :bah:
ah... i feel much better. :)

bodomite said:
Tut it will be okay man this same situation happened to me many times before... in my case it was always another guy my gf would leave me for. My ex gf Ash was really mean after she broke up with me she would still tease me...
same here, man....if I will see her again now and she would tease me...I would cut her fucking throat!!! ;)
fucking bitch

for some reason i dont feel that my friends are being totally honest with me about everything in general. other people too. maybe im just being paranoid. i dunno.