the bitching thread

ahh my bitch aunt wants me to go and "babysit" her x-husbands mother shes a cray stinky old bitch and i hate her thers NO WAY in hell that i will do this.... :mad: :(

My grandma is a real pain in the ass...she says If I won't come home before 10pm in the future she won't let me into her home! And that I should just study and shouldn't start play on keyboards! Argh, I have no words how she angered me with this... she thinks she can control me heh...how naive :D

i just wanna say: fuck my twin sister who think SHE control the way i'm fucking dressed. I cannot stand on her fucking way to say: - you shouldn't wear COb shirt you look ugly, you are ugly, you'll never do anything of your fucking life, and of course, you'll never play bass.

she do not have anything to say cuz she sux, and will alway sux, as i'll be someday a great bassplayer(maybe who know:p) FUCK THE PEOPLE WHO WANNA CONTROL THE WAY I DRESS AND WE DRESS.

Metal up :headbang:

and she piss me off :yell:

she's alway playin' her fucking crap music over my metal disk, and she think my music is SATANIK :hotjump: that my hair are ugly, and that i'm a no-future-asshole(but i think she's right on this point :lol: )

thebigyetti said:
are you getting paid? if not, tell them to go fuck themselves.

No she expects me to do it for free. she came over last night and asked me and I told her no. but she kept on asking.. like 15 fuckin times and everytime told her no. man u think that she'd get the point already..:yell:

Welly said:
and she piss me off :yell:

she's alway playin' her fucking crap music over my metal disk, and she think my music is SATANIK :hotjump: that my hair are ugly, and that i'm a no-future-asshole(but i think she's right on this point :lol: )

can i kill her plz?

:heh: well this year im going to Rio to see all my friends down there..... mabye next year i go there to help with yer sister hahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: